+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Knobheads

Knobheads

Has anyone else noticed that the class of knobead trolling has seriously declined? The recent trolling has been pathetic in comparison to the trolling of old.

If there's not marked improvment in trolling, I'll be starting a campaign to unban 1972Rover, this board needs to liven back up!

re: Knobheads

...How's that...

Sums it up very well Padders.

How the hell are you anyway? Still eating bratwurst for breakfast?

Ohhh fck aye...

Looking forward to the new season...I've got Bayern, Schalke, Dortmund...and all the world cup stars visiting this season.

Been spending a lot of time on FB...especially vinyl related sites...the '70s punk vinyl, fanzines and flyers' site is just superb. No arseholes...great banter and some wonderful stuff.

Cool, point meto a decent page/group please, wouldn't mind seeing whats what these days with my punk stuff.

The cost and quality of football in Germany is well worth it.

How do you fancy Burleh's chance of deffying the general consensus? You did it last season!

Edit: oh and have song on me - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by DanRrr
    Cool, point meto a decent page/group please, wouldn't mind seeing whats what these days with my punk stuff.

How do you fancy Burleh's chance of deffying the general consensus? You did it last season!

Edit: oh and have song on me
    The guy who runs it is from London but lives in Canada...some cracking lads and stuff on there...all appreciating the music and vinyl. Any questions relating to the era, vinyl and publications are answered by 'normal' people...some great US/Canada stuff.

Season ticket went up to 255 from 171...the highest prices are at Paderborn...talk about screwing the fans...for possibly one year. Watched their climb, so wasn't going to miss it.

As for the Clarets...will be tough, but with Mr Dyche at the helm, I'm confident we can scrape enough points to survive this time around.

Here's one back... - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiJjNqk9nI

I can help

Quote Originally Posted by DanRrr

Hi Dan, Just been doing a bit of fact finding on Cambodia and came across this. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by joinerpat

Hi Dan, Just been doing a bit of fact finding on Cambodia and came across this.[/quote]

Great tune Pat. Still got it on 7 in pic sleeve, that song also inadvertently saved me £12,000 on the house I bought in 2002. But that's another story for another day

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)