+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Romanis - Topic deletion

FAO Romanis - Topic deletion

Please could you explain why the topic in which I asked questions concerning your moderation has been deleted?

re: FAO Romanis - Topic deletion

I'll say this 1 final time. You've been allowed back.

Whatever your views on moderation here is irrelevant. This board is not about you or what you think. The Editor has decided that full discretion about how this board is moderated shall lie with me/ the other mods and the members here, kapish?

You play by our rules, or feck off. It's as simple as that.

You wanna post, post. If I feel your conduct is disruptive, you will be carded. Take the suspension and come back and don't repeat what you did.

If want to grumble complain write about fascism, cronyism and people who refuse to respond to you as cowardly or whatever childish antics, you do that at your board, I don't care. Do it here and you will be sanctioned.

This is your final chance here. Everyone is getting along fine, there's no issue. Even Basie has resorted to posting in a way that's comfortable to all. If you can do the same good, if not, then I thank you for your participation here throughout the years, and bid you adi