+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OT Scrappers

OT Scrappers

Did anybody watch the first of this six-part documentary on BBC about Metro Scrapyard?

It hadn't been on three minutes when one woman said "What ya put big light on for?"

It's great being from Bolton...

re: OT Scrappers

Saw the last few minutes.

Bit of a thing with me.

The Big Light, very rarely goes on in our house.

Looking forward to the rest of the series

danm, that is the best recommendation for a TV programme I've had in years.

Absolutely ****in hilarious!!!!

Last weeks episode with the fun day at the yard was a classic. It's like watching a real version of Phoenix Nights. All it needed was Jerry the Berry and a giant cock and balls

Classic unintentional comedy at its best!!!

It's a shame it's only been given an 8.30 half an hour slot Jimmy.

It'd be a lot bigger if it were on at say 9 for an hour.

The BBC have had negative comments from viewers in the south of England because they didn't like the "rough characters" and couldn't understand the accents...!!

I see they did the Ice Bucket Challenge the other day, then went and nominated Peter Kay, Vernon Kay, Sarah Cox, Helen Wood, i.e. the biggest local celebrities they could think of.

They're well in with the Bolton celebs now that they've been on BBC2 a few times.

I hate to admit, they're really milking it now and it's getting annoying.

Fair play to them I say. Peter Kay aside they are the best thing to come out of Bolton for a long time and they do an honest day's work

Remember as a ****ager when times were hard a good Weigh in sorted a few nights out

THE PROGRAMME WAS CRAP !

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MILKMAN FROM DOBBLE !

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)