+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Jason Lowe - Scapegoat.

re: Jason Lowe - Scapegoat.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoon
    you make it sound like he defied bowyer to get into that posistion to score! he was clearly given licence to roam..
    Another interesting debate, why does GB continue to play TC out on the wing when he is far more effective in the center. He is so isolated out on the flank and has much more impact on the game when he does drift inside. But, that's for another thread.[/quote]

why? because he cannot be trusted to not give the ball away(and then fail to track back) in a central role..

that`s what i think anyway..

why is it with lowe fans look at the negative and fail to view the positive, yet with cairney it`s the other way around..?

i`ve got it sussed, many fans just don`t want to see any kind of defensive football AT ALL i think..

soooo naive..

Defensive football ???? ...62 goals conceded .??? please show us how Jason Lowe shored up our defence last year ...its a fallacy ..

I think 100% of Rovers fans like Lowe. He is an excellent pro, puts himself about. Never shirks never moans, plays a few different positions. He is one of us. A product of our youth system. Bowyer brought him through the ranks from 14-15 onwards don't forget. I also know that of everyone who goes and watches, will tell you he simply isn't good enough, to lead us forward onto better things, ie promotion. You missing the point so much, it seems pointless pointing such an obvious thing, to a person who spends a lot of time on a message board claiming to be a Rovers fan, therefore someone who watches us.
    We want our CLUB to do well, not an individual. As an individual, Lowe is a good asset to the squad. But lacks the leadership qualities, strength, physical presence and top quality to see us through at times we need that, we need Cairney, Conway, King, sometimes Dunn, who even now is the best at adding quality when needed. On the odd occasion, we may need Lowe. Nobody is on his back, no b

Quote Originally Posted by Howie5o
    Defensive football ???? ...62 goals conceded .??? please show us how Jason Lowe shored up our defence last year ...its a fallacy ..
    isn`t that one of those dreaded stats that don`t tell the whole story though..?

[quote="champs95"]I think 100% of Rovers fans like Lowe. He is an excellent pro, puts himself about. Never shirks never moans, plays a few different positions. He is one of us. A product of our youth system. Bowyer brought him through the ranks from 14-15 onwards don't forget. I also know that of everyone who goes and watches, will tell you he simply isn't good enough, to lead us forward onto better things, ie promotion. You missing the point so much, it seems pointless pointing such an obvious thing, to a person who spends a lot of time on a message board claiming to be a Rovers fan, therefore someone who watches us.
    We want our CLUB to do well, not an individual. As an individual, Lowe is a good asset to the squad. But lacks the leadership qualities, strength, physical presence and top quality to see us through at times we need that, we need Cairney, Conway, King, sometimes Dunn, who even now is the best at adding quality when needed. On the odd occasion,

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    It's obvious after seeing Fri's game. Baptiste isn't a RB. But a better bet at CB than Killy. Move him inside, Lowe at RB . I'd also say most people who go and watch will agree with that too.
    Agree. Can always play Williamson in the middle, no better, but really any worse either, than Lowe that role.

You mean a bit like that dreaded stat that Rhodes has scored 51 goals for Rovers in 90 games but is actually sh.ite? According to you Sax...

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoon
    You mean a bit like that dreaded stat that Rhodes has scored 51 goals for Rovers in 90 games but is actually sh.ite? According to you Sax...

i don`t rate forwards that have an attitude that simply scoring goals is enough..

no, i never thought lineker was that great either, his lack of career medals tells a tale..

I thought Rhodes was too involved in the game on Friday. It was impossible to get the ball to him in a decent position.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes

i don`t rate forwards that have an attitude that simply scoring goals is enough..

no, i never thought lineker was that great either, his lack of career medals tells a tale..[/quote]

I guess that makes Shearer bobbins for only winning the league once...

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)