+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: **Fleetwood Town v Crewe Alexandra*** Score prediction

re: **Fleetwood Town v Crewe Alexandra*** Score prediction

Positives - Thought turton looked really good. clearly developing well.
    Ray has potential and will improve with game time.
    Inman had the fleetwood right back in his back pocket - should have received the ball more.

Positives were Billy - who should play centrally soon - Ray, Inman when he started (about 25 minutes in!)and Turton.

Guthrie was way off the pace, Grant mediocre and Nolan pedestrian

Biggest worries is 1 - that SD is so reluctant to change things when we are 2-0 down. Molyneux should have been put on and Inman pushed forward inside

...and 2 the formation is negative. No Alex player looked as if they believed a comeback was on - and it was because Fleetwood were nothing special! Oliver cannot play that isolated role so lets hope Haber can if we continue to set up like that?

So SD has admitted we pay one if not THE lowest wages in L1 and most likely less than most in L2 right?

OK right then that rules out almost signing anyone decent.

Now I'm on record to 'suggest' that you cannot 'coach' football into kids because its inherent 'natural' ability that counts and coaching can actually be non productive and more importantly, IF coaching could produce quality and we have one of the best academies in football, then how come after all these years of 'coaching' they get, we still can't beat sodding teams like Fleetwood Town?

I mean Fleetwood Town??? Look at the stats?

Gates less than us and Oh yet another Sugar Daddy hey that is 'bankrolling' them? Well I know very VERY few millionaires that give anything away only to third world charities maybe and so why would anyone put millions into crap stadium and into a crap team without any trace of an academy? When we are not that far away with both?

Finally, until SD starts to react to how the team is playing an

Self imposed exile didn't last long!

You are always welcome to post on here, Mike. However, in my role as moderator, I have had to delete your previous post, solely for the reason of the bad language that was used. At one time of day, this forum would automatically have not allowed you to use swear words. Please feel free to re-post using the Queen's English.

Forgive my ignorance but when was the last time we came back from a 2 goal( or more) deficit to earn anything? I can't think of a time recently sorry!

Apologies but didn't think using the word that rhymes with nod was a swear word Mick? But if it was then my apology stands of course.

How about using the term, 'get lost' when someone tells me to go elsewhere then?

Oh I recall now, it may have not been THAT word but the one that rhymes with ruddy? Is that a swear word in the English language? Two very mild ones Mick but I bow to your decision anyway. Must be rare for me to stoop so low.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB
    So there Somerset, stick that up yer jumper!

And your point is?
    Only kidding, heard it all before ... over and over and over ...

Welcome back by the way!
    Short holiday?

Quote Originally Posted by somersetcrewe
    So there Somerset, stick that up yer jumper!
    And your point is?
    Only kidding, heard it all before ... over and over and over ...

Welcome back by the way!
    Short holiday? [/quote]

Thanks, just been on a course titled, "How to win friends and influence people" and "The art of positive thinking"..

We'll see if it worked!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB
    Thanks, just been on a course titled, "How to win friends and influence people" and "The art of positive thinking"..

We'll see if it worked!

I think I wrote that one
    You'll be fine!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast