+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: **Fleetwood Town v Crewe Alexandra*** Score prediction

re: **Fleetwood Town v Crewe Alexandra*** Score prediction

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB
    Apologies but didn't think using the word that rhymes with nod was a swear word Mick? But if it was then my apology stands of course.

How about using the term, 'get lost' when someone tells me to go elsewhere then?

Oh I recall now, it may have not been THAT word but the one that rhymes with ruddy? Is that a swear word in the English language? Two very mild ones Mick but I bow to your decision anyway. Must be rare for me to stoop so low.
    Mike... I was just abiding by the rules of the site. There was absolutely nothing personal in my deletion of the post.

No worries Mick, nothing personal to you or anyone on this site as think in the real world we would be all be friends and just want the best outcome for our team and the debate is just about going about that and we all know we are better managers and coaches than the Professionals don't we?

At our golf club there are 500 members who think they can do a better job than the Green keeper!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB

At our golf club there are 500 members who think they can do a better job than the Green keeper!
    Yeah, but have you seen the state of the greens. Too much emphasis on the young seed and not enough "mature" seed used.

Almost every fan expected us to lose yesterday and that is a condemnation of the philosophy of this club, if anything is..No doubt we can cut it in the basement of L2 if required though![/quote]
    Not every fan MikeSB

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234