+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pathetic Crowd

re: Pathetic Crowd

Gullible try realistic anyhoo grown ups are talking put your finger on your lips and raise your hand when you want to talk

you cant argue with an idiot i rest my case and spending 8 mil on a few players is realistic all the money that tight cu nts got but you will defend him untill your blue in the face because your clueless
    Quote Originally Posted by Les_bradds_lad
    Gullible try realistic anyhoo grown ups are talking put your finger on your lips and raise your hand when you want to talk

Did you put your hand up to speak ?

has you Boycee keep repeating the same snoozeathon I'll just copy and paste my answers

It would appear that Boyceeeundrrated is living in an parrallel universe regarding transfers he thinks a free transfer is indeed a free transfer with no wages to pay out and he paps on about spending eight million on two players thinking that eight million is the finishing figure in the equation

Once burned with the Holt factor of paying £25 grand a week for maybe three years plus transfer fee that deal would be worth £6 million over time and whilst in the Prem Jason Koumas got away with a 5 million pound feee plus wages over three or four years just some facts to chew over Boycee

The fact he says he isn't going to home games speaks volumes how does that help the cause anyroad my dad once said you can't put nowt were there is nowt

same old sh it and we have a cap of 20k wages i am guessing 2 4 mil players wouldn't be on more than 20k a week so keep clutching at straws my friend i dount asombalonga and antonio who forest signed are on more than 20k a week a very much doubt that.. [quote="Les_bradds_lad"]has you Boycee keep repeating the same snoozeathon I'll just copy and paste my answers

It would appear that Boyceeeundrrated is living in an parrallel universe regarding transfers he thinks a free transfer is indeed a free transfer with no wages to pay out and he paps on about spending eight million on two players thinking that eight million is the finishing figure in the equation

Once burned with the Holt factor of paying £25 grand a week for maybe three years plus transfer fee that deal would be worth £6 million over time and whilst in the Prem Jason Koumas got away with a 5 million pound feee plus wages over three or four years just some facts to chew over Boycee

T

[quote="boyceeeunderrated"]has you Boycee keep repeating the same snoozeathon I'll just copy and paste my answers

just curious Boyceeee, dust start gooin tert 'big school' in a couple o wick?

Bangs yed against wall

we have twenty five players in the squad on various wages the wage bill is £30 million last time I checked yet income is is about £20 million that is a deficit of £10 million I know it is hard for you to grasp but that is reality

If a player is on £25 grand a week on a three year contract that would come to £3 million or thereabouts now times that by 25 players it comes to £75 million plus bonus's and other things involved

Season ticket income over that three year period would roughly be £10 million plus parachute payments £25 million

there you have a deficit of £40 million over three years not even adding on other costs of running the stadium and other bills

Hope that helps

I aint avin a go Mr B. but maybe for Boyceees benefit tha could change millions for bags of jelly babies and grands for chicken nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpster
    just curious Boyceeee, dust start gooin tert 'big school' in a couple o wick?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)