+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: right back/centre back

right back/centre back

Do we need another centre back or right back?after Lowe's excellent display at right back and Baptists very solid display at centre back
    If we get the chance to sign Keene then yes go for it otherwise I would be quite happy with what we have.
    Will bowyer stick with Lowe at right back?I have my doubts on that.

re: right back/centre back

Definitely need another center half. We have Lowe, Baptiste and Henley for RB cover. Oh to find a 21 year old Ryan Nelsen on a free somewhere.

Not sure we do Moony we have killa hanley Baptiste and o Connell.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover
    Will bowyer stick with Lowe at right back?I have my doubts on that.
    no lowe will play midfield..

We will go nowhere then saxo right back was one of our weak areas Lowe looks like a very good player in that role
    Why make that position weak again while weakening the midfield at the same time?

We will go nowhere then saxo right back was one of our weak areas Lowe looks like a very good player in that role
    Why make that position weak again while weakening the midfield at the same time?
    that`s your opinion. not one shared by people within the game, where lowe is rated highly as a midfielder.

3 players to cover RB, only 4 players to cover 2 center half spaces suggests we need another center half, especially if Kilgallon is now injured.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoon
    3 players to cover RB, only 4 players to cover 2 center half spaces suggests we need another center half, especially if Kilgallon is now injured.[/quote]

If Kilgallon is injured then that maybe the slice of "luck" rovers need ...Baptiste at CB ..Lowe at RB ..the team looked more solid with these two forced into these positions ...and if all goes well GB may finally get called a tactical genius !!

Everyone Happy!

It's a question of who's available?and if there is a good defender who do you drop?not many players want to sign for somebody to warm the bench

Lowe is now 1st choice RB ,with Henley and Baptiste to cover . CB we have Hanley , Kilgallon , Baptiste , O Connell and Songoo . LB we Spurr , Olssonn and Kilgallon .
    I`d say we are covered . My preferred starting XI
    Robinson
    Lowe , Kilgallon , Hanley , Spurr
    Marshall , Evans , Cairney , Conway
    Gestede , Rhodes
    Subs
    Eastwood , Baptiste , Henley , Olsonn , Dunn , Brown.
    All bases covered .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)