+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: St Mirren - 24h on

re: St Mirren - 24h on

No, dasdeid you certainly not alone. I'm at the stage now that iv'e had enough. Season ticket holder for a long time, got my ticket for this season but never attended the game on saturday. The club's pr is shocking, i'm fed up hearing about cash woes, f*** sake, last season we were told if we don't cough up cash for the well society we would be watching relegation battles every year, thats some way to entice bums on seats. Getting papped out of cup's at the first husdle, especially very winnable ties is getting tiresome to. Time to take stalk i think.

The players dont deliberately go out and try to play bad it just happens sometime same with every single sport in the world. I support Motherwell always have and always will if every football fan had the attitude that you both have the sport would die as no matter how we play i will get pi..ed off,fed up.angry, etc etc but i am a motherwell fan and will go no matter what, some fans might see their team winning about twice all season but they still go because they support their team. If you have signed up to support a team and expecting to be entertained every week and go home happy then its time you did look elsewhere for your enjoyment as that will never happen. I would like us to play great every week but its not going to happen so a real true fan will support their club through the good and bad and the part time fans will disappear until it comes good again thats the way it is and always will be. I have always said the majority of true fans IMO although every club has them as well a

[quote="wellowell"]The players dont deliberately go out and try to play bad it just happens sometime same with every single sport in the world. I support Motherwell always have and always will if every football fan had the attitude that you both have the sport would die as no matter how we play i will get pi..ed off,fed up.angry, etc etc but i am a motherwell fan and will go no matter what, some fans might see their team winning about twice all season but they still go because they support their team. If you have signed up to support a team and expecting to be entertained every week and go home happy then its time you did look elsewhere for your enjoyment as that will never happen. I would like us to play great every week but its not going to happen so a real true fan will support their club through the good and bad and the part time fans will disappear until it comes good again thats the way it is and always will be. I have always said the majority of true

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)