+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: is it worth risking defeat..

re: is it worth risking defeat..

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoon
    Jason Roberts?
    had a very good record, even for goals, at championship level and was a far more complete forward than rhodes..

yep ok, you give me jason roberts at rhodes age, and i WOULD swap..[/quote]

Why so serious?

If we're playing this game can I ask for an Alan Shearer at Rhodes age?

Jason Robert's record at Championship level was okay, he had one good season at Wigan where he scored 21 goals. Other than that he was lucky to get over 10 goals, except at lower than Championship level.

By the way did you notice who set up Cairney for our equaliser on Friday, he may be adding more than goals to his game. What will you hate Rhodes for next? Not scoring with his left foot enough?[/quote]

well now you come to mention it..

If you are in the market for a centre forward you are in the market for goals . Jason or Jordan , both are as bad each other as footballers , but one scores lots of goals the other doesnt .
    The choice is yours !

I wish Fylde was still about to hear that Roberts would be a better option than Rhodes, I think it would cause his cheese to slip off his cracker.

shearer and sutton set the bar for rovers strikers far higher than it was back in the days of tartliners like garner..

Here we go the line is out and the bait is on .

Lifes too short !

I find your dislike for Rhodes and your massive man crush for Lowe laughable if you saw the game Friday and didn't listen to it on your rovers player you would of seen Rhodes worked his socks off yes he didn't get a goal but he didn't have the best of service didn't stop him putting himself about
    What did your boy do saxo?showed he is a right back not a midfielder of any great quality well not in our formation of 4-4-2.

the big differance between me and you lot? i know the game.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    the big differance between me and you lot? i know the game.

Of course your right.
    Saxo knows people 'inside' of football. He once met (stalked) David Bentleys wife when he last worked (going back a long while, when Bents was good) as a delivery driver.

He asked Bentleys wife (before the police arrived to move him on) about tactics etc and gives us his inside knowledge on a daily basis.

You know as much about football as Bentleys wife.

I am seriously starting to wonder if these J12R postings are emanating from well outside these shores i.e. Brunei ???

All of the traits are there.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)