+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rangers v Hearts

re: Wre: Rangers v Hearts

Quote Originally Posted by dosser1
    Oh forgot you and Stevie were the Dons of the message board and everything you both say is gospel SORRY NOT
    You are fully entitled to your views and views of me in particular. I couldnt care less if folk agree with me or not or think Im negative. Folk are free to give me pelters call me whatever they like. All I want is that you dont misrepresent my views by putting your own version of it and If you quote me you actually quote what I said and not whats in your head. I asked you to give me evidence where I display Rangers leanings and if you couldn't to stop spouting your own version of what I've said.

I am more than capable to make a **** of myself on here and not to worried when I do but I dont need folk making stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sup3rw3ll
    THIS is the exact reason why the play-offs were introduced. Nothing to do with increasing the interest level of the game. Everything to do with being an insurance policy to get the rangers back into the top flight.
    Hearts were really coming on song in the final 10 matches of the season. I think they have a good chance of winning the championship league this season.
    I thought Rangers look pretty poor and Hearts had the measure of them both, played the game at an electrifying pace and apparently Dundee Utd played Aberdeen with great pace causing them all sorts of problems.

Hearts were well organised and when Law equalised I thought it was a bit harsh on them. As the game went on Hearts became more of a threat and looked like a real good team. The guy Sow is a cult hero in the making, and what a wonderful finish for the winner. Rangers looked OK but didn't have a final ball in them. Suspect Templeton and Law will improve in weeks ahead and they will still win the league but Hearts are going to give them a damn good fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by steviex
    Oh forgot you and Stevie were the Dons of the message board and everything you both say is gospel SORRY NOT
    You are fully entitled to your views and views of me in particular. I couldnt care less if folk agree with me or not or think Im negative. Folk are free to give me pelters call me whatever they like. All I want is that you dont misrepresent my views by putting your own version of it and If you quote me you actually quote what I said and not whats in your head. I asked you to give me evidence where I display Rangers leanings and if you couldn't to stop spouting your own version of what I've said.

I am more than capable to make a **** of myself on here and not to worried when I do but I dont need folk making stuff up.[/quote]

Yep, Steviex and LSM are many things, morbid, inflammatory and sometimes (in my view at least) just plain wrong...but closet huns?

Nah!

Even if they were,

Why are we discussing a pair of "Diddy teams" in a lower league on our forum. Who cares about either of their results!!!

[quote="firparkloony" in a lower league on our forum. Who cares about either of their results!!![/quote]

The discussion centred on their game and an observation that they both played with great pace and my hope that we avoided either of them in the cups. Its a football messageboard and was in relation to a potential meeting that Motherwell might get at some point.

Seemed a perfectly valid Motherwell related post until someone turned it into something else.

Quote Originally Posted by "steviex" in a lower league on our forum. Who cares about either of their results!!![/quote

The discussion centred on their game and an observation that they both played with great pace and my hope that we avoided either of them in the cups. Its a football messageboard and was in relation to a potential meeting that Motherwell might get at some point.

Seemed a perfectly valid Motherwell related post until someone turned it into something else.
    Why don't we speculate about a lot of other teams who are currently playing well, and that next season we may encounter in our European travel i.e Inter Milan I hear they're are doing okay and if they get passed the "Fishermen" from Iceland they may have a good shot at winning the trophy... PIE IN THE SKY I hear you exclaim. A bit like discussing rancers and Jammy Dodgers

Quote Originally Posted by "firparkloony" in a lower league on our forum. Who cares about either of their results!!![/quote

Why don't we speculate about a lot of other teams who are currently playing well, and that next season we may encounter in our European travel i.e Inter Milan I hear they're are doing okay and if they get passed the "Fishermen" from Iceland they may have a good shot at winning the trophy... PIE IN THE SKY I hear you exclaim. A bit like discussing rancers a

Quote Originally Posted by "steviex" in a lower league on our forum. Who cares about either of their results!!![/quote

Why don't we speculate about a lot of other teams who are currently playing well, and that next season we may encounter in our European travel i.e Inter Milan I hear they're are doing okay and if they get passed the "Fishermen" from Iceland they may have a good shot at winning the trophy... PIE IN THE SKY I hear

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)