+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crewe fan Andy on Radio Stoke last night

re: Crewe fan Andy on Radio Stoke last night

INMAN for me has`nt justified his price tag nor move, the same could be said of Grant IMO, both massively disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by OgerAlex
    Perhaps the fella was harsh to rip into the whole team. I was disappointed with Inman, Guthrie looked all at sea, whereas Oliver had no support. The problem is that I honestly think Fleetwood are an average side and we are going to have to step up several notches to survive in this league. I'm hoping SD is allowed to use the funds from Pogba sale to strengthen the side, although I heard it mentioned a few times on sat this isn't going to be the case...
    Davis commented tonight on Radio Stoke that he is looking to 'possibly' bringing in a midfielder, although the emphasis this week is to sign a goalscorer. He has a couple of options in the pipeline.

As for Andy on P & G, I have heard him on a number of occasions last season, although I missed his comments on Saturday. I have found him to be an interesting guy, who generally speaks with a balanced, honest and illuminating view. There are very few callers to the show, so perhaps w

Quote Originally Posted by PAULCAFC
    INMAN for me has`nt justified his price tag nor move, the same could be said of Grant IMO, both massively disappointing.
    Grant was amazing last season, **** me Sall

Quote Originally Posted by Proggs
    Grant was amazing last season, **** me Sall[/quote]

Grant, who was our best player by a mile for the last third of the season, isn't worth the price tag of a free transfer? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Proggs
    Grant was amazing last season, **** me Sall[/quote]

Average!

Inman though...!

Inman was the ONLY player on Saturday who gave the Fleetwood anything to think about. He beat the full-back each of the four times he took him on- winning the penalty as a consequence. Nobody else beat his man all match - most did not even try.

Yes Inman looked as though he didn't try for the first 15 minutes but improved afterwards. He even got into an argument with Duggy about who should take the second penalty.

I know Andy personally and yeah he's entitled to his opinion like we all are but he does take in the game like many and yes can be critical but he only speaks what he feels.

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkDust
    I know Andy personally and yeah he's entitled to his opinion like we all are but he does take in the game like many and yes can be critical but he only speaks what he feels.
    They cut Scott off last night (Crewe fan) just so they could include an interview with the Vale manager!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12