+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves Game

Wolves Game

Just bumped into a mate who is a Wolves season ticket holder. He told me initially they were only given 1500 tickets and didn't manage to get one. They have now received another 1200 and has one. Thought you'd have sold 10k+ for your first home game back in the Championship!

re: Wolves Game

dont think wolves are a big draw for us this season after playing you last season
    dont you know were mini massive now

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller
    dont think wolves are a big draw for us this season after playing you last season
    I assume this is irony..but either way we MUST focus our energy on singing our hearts out on Saturday as this IS a massive game, we need some points on the board and what better way to start than getting the three we were robbed of last year at our home game, UTM COME ON YOU FECKING REDS!!!!! (also - please cheer every time Agard touches the ball - he is ours and he is class)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidEdinburgh
    I assume this is irony..but either way we MUST focus our energy on singing our hearts out on Saturday as this IS a massive game, we need some points on the board and what better way to start than getting the three we were robbed of last year at our home game, UTM COME ON YOU FECKING REDS!!!!! (also - please cheer every time Agard touches the ball - he is ours and he is class) [/quote]

WE didn't rob ya mate you Gave those points away!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65
    I assume this is irony..but either way we MUST focus our energy on singing our hearts out on Saturday as this IS a massive game, we need some points on the board and what better way to start than getting the three we were robbed of last year at our home game, UTM COME ON YOU FECKING REDS!!!!! (also - please cheer every time Agard touches the ball - he is ours and he is class) [/quote]

WE didn't rob ya mate you Gave those points away!![/quote]
    got to agree mate ... theres only me and thee on here must be a right good crowd down at the nys

300 tickets left, roughly

Wolves were given 1200 and then an extra 1100 to make up to 2300 which is our normal away allocation.
    There are just over 100 home tickets left - mostly at the away end of the family stand.

Ref will be Graham Salisbury , Lancashire , this season 1 game = 2 yellows.

@JohnBreckin, guests are Dean Andrews (actor)!Ronnie Moore.

Exit via Don Street.

SING LOUD AND PROUD.