+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: West Ham v Tottenham - Official Match Thread.

re: West Ham v Tottenham - Official Match Thread.

Went today. Plus points ... it was sunny
    saw some of the '64 winning team and Trev
    Aaron looked good and willie coyote who didn't stop running, I reckon he must be Ethiopian.

Both teams looked like they were still in holiday mode

Weird team choice. When the penalty miss came I flashed back to Kanoute

Spuds best chance before they scored was by one of our fans who cleared the wall with aplomb.
    Nolan and Vaz Te were embarrassing.

coffee is now £2.20 lol

a bottle of Carlsberg is £4.40 lmfao

...and the trains were f.ucked

Quote Originally Posted by Ironworks1
    1st game of the season and the Hamster has already nmade me have second thoughts about keeping my Saturday afternoons free

I really cant be bothered if hes gonna continue like this
    I'm sure everyone at the club will be gutted to hear that you're not going to sit on your sofa and watch moody streams every week, absolutely gutted. I'd expect a begging letter in the post on Tuesday.

ffs

Quality support![/quote]

Sarky H!

It was a game we should have got a point from but we didn't.Roll on Palace

Morning
    I walked away from that game yesterday like I had just been mugged, still feel like it, the writing was on the wall and all but I person saw it.

Now Ive never been one to blame sam for everything but its clear that since the meeting in Sullys gaff and his reassurances, we all have been hoodwinked.

That said I still wont blame sam for everything, Collins is a cumbersome oaf, there I said it.

From the time I read the Official teamsheet, yes I get given an official teamsheet, 2 words, Oh No but then I thought what must Sully and Gold be thinking now having splashed out some hard earned on bench warmers.

A Cole Vas Te partnership is a Vaste championship at best, what must Zarate be thinking, the game was made for him when they were at 10 men, why couldn't sam see it ? Not his signing is my answer, worked that out after he left him out to dry on his todd v Malaga.

Well Palace next, they gave a good account of themselves at the ar5e, expect sam to batten down

Vaz Te and Cole are decent championship material imo, if we were in the Euro Lge we'd have a place for them, but not as starters in the Prem,

as for zarate?
    we were 1 man up and should have gone for the jugular instead we hoped for a point,
    with this cowardly cautious predictable system of play we will be found out everywhere in the Lge,

judging by yesterdays mentality we will struggle this season,
    not kneejerk, fact.

Quote Originally Posted by GARNETT
    what must Zarate be thinking, the game was made for him when they were at 10 men, why couldn't sam see it ? Not his signing is my answer, worked that out after he left him out to dry on his todd v Malaga.
    One up front on his own wasn't invented at the Malaga game mate. If he doesn't realise now that the system is doomed to fail until we inject some pace into midfield he never will.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyV66
    Left about 4 or 5 minutes after the final whistle. Seems a small group stayed behind after the game to demo against Sam Allardyce.

Any see this?

No as the home support all left after our goal!!

WHU better team up to the sending off and when you took O'Brien off there was only going to be one winner!!

Worried about our defence tho' as Kabboul had another nightmare and most teams would have pasted us but 3 points is 3 points!!

Taansend where are you...

Quote Originally Posted by DEVONSPUR
    Worried about our defence tho' as Kabboul had another nightmare and most teams would have pasted us but 3 points is 3 points!!
    Indeed Devo.
    Most teams learn from mistakes, evolve and adapt.
    Evolve and adapt are alien to Allardyce because he reached the point of absolute perfection twenty years ago. Everyone else in football are wrong and they are fools so why should he adapt something that's so completely faultless??

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)