+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheffield United at Home

Sheffield United at Home

The draw both sets of ans have been waiting for years. Personally was hoping it would be many many more years before the two teams ever met again.

Still recall a few years back when one of the high up ranking police officers said it was on the list of football games they never hoped happened.

Sam Allardyce you better take this cup game fcking seriously.

Sullivan you better not try and hike the prices up ethier, will be a sell out if you do the right thing.

26/27 August.

re: Sheffield United at Home

At last been a long time coming would have preferred us at home but looking forward to a trip to pikey land,

[quote="kivoblade135"?? you never know what might be lurking and laying in wait for you in the dark allyways of the East End

Wonder If Sean Bean will bring his army of Kids with him. Propa nawty is that geeza!

If Sheffield fans have an ounce of brains they will boycott the fixture, so with that said I expect a full house and I dont think its going to end well for Sheffield fans

Quote Originally Posted by herbiehammer
    If Sheffield fans have an ounce of brains they will boycott the fixture, so with that said I expect a full house and I dont think its going to end well for Sheffield fans
    Brain dead c u n t.

Quote Originally Posted by herbiehammer
    I wrote on this board at length last season in the hope of trying to reason with West Ham fans where we are coming from as blades, because it's quite clear that West Ham fans see us as the cheats for conning them out of £25 million. I was actually quite surprised at the lack of West Ham fans that couldn't see at all and still don't why we were angry with the Premier league and West Ham. I'm absolutely convinced that if it was the other way round hammers fans would be equally annoyed at the lack of points deduction and no doubt we would be equally annoyed at having £25 million taken off us. Unfortunately it seems that (on forums anyway) that there is really bad blood between the two and I for one wouldn't go to the game at the Boyeln because I would fear for my

Quote Originally Posted by Booker4
    I wrote on this board at length last season in the hope of trying to reason with West Ham fans where we are coming from as blades, because it's quite clear that West Ham fans see us as the cheats for conning them out of £25 million. I was actually quite surprised at the lack of West Ham fans that couldn't see at all and still don't why we were angry with the Premier league and West Ham. I'm absolutely convinced that if it was the other way round hammers fans would be equally annoyed at the lack of points deduction and no doubt we would be equally annoyed at having £25 million taken off us. Unfortunately it seems that (on forums anyway) that there is really bad blood between the two and I for one wouldn't go to the g

Quote Originally Posted by kivoblade135
    At last been a long time coming would have preferred us at home but looking forward to a trip to pikey land,
    not half as much as we are looking forward to it you blunt (unt

You had a 10 point lead over us, you fcked it up.

You just needed to beat a 10 man Wigan Athletic at home on the final, you lost, you fcked it up.

You then refused to except the punishment handed out to West Ham, instead you took it to court and after yet again losing you just kept going until you found some 80 year old soppy (unt who sided with you.

Your team was sh1t and were relgated on merit, not because of anything else. IT WAS YOUR OWN FAILURE!!!

You cried and cried and cried and cried and got something you never deserved. Served you well though that 25million. That huge payout and parachute payments still saw you relegated yet again, this time to league 1. Where you still remain.

Basically you were sh1t, still are sh1t and still blaming everyone else for it.

Personally i was hoping our two teams would never meet again. Imo the FA should make this a "no away fans allowed" game only.

I fear there will be plenty of trouble before and after the game. Because of the ac

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)