+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/t. Last nights lottery

O/t. Last nights lottery

£25 for 3 numbers but £15 for 4 numbers. Wtf

re: O/t. Last nights lottery

two winners with 6 numbers got 330k each :/

has everyone stopped playing ?

Camelot has got to greedy it was ok when it was just a saturday now its nearly every day. also we have a health lottery a bloody postcode lottery what next ? Should have just stick to the saturday draws. Also did they have a football lottery at one bit run by camelot my friend says no but sure i remember one

That raffle draw does anybody know anyone whose won anything? That should be scrapped and put onto bonus ball. When it was a pound a go on a Wednesday used to pay 250,000 grand for bonus ball + 5 no's. Lottery is about those 6 no's if you've at least 3 you've won something not that raffle draw.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru
    That raffle draw does anybody know anyone whose won anything? That should be scrapped and put onto bonus ball. When it was a pound a go on a Wednesday used to pay 250,000 grand for bonus ball + 5 no's. Lottery is about those 6 no's if you've at least 3 you've won something not that raffle draw.
    yes I know someone who won £20K(NOT ME )