+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ojamaa returns on loan

re: Ojamaa returns on loan

Quote Originally Posted by wellowell
    That is good news but no mention of it on official site but thats to be expected as not much info on that with regards to football matters
    How wrong you are the first I knew of this was when I logged onto the official site...give it rest will you. Be happy we have signed another player instead of bemoaning the fact you could see it on the website when you wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by steviex
    Hes on twitter saying looking forward to seeing all you well fans on saturday so hopefully will be in squad
    I suspect he will be more than in the squad on Saturday ..[/quote].

If you take a look at the official website , it claims that MFC are doing all they can to get him registered in time for Saturday, maybe he might not be eligible to play otherwise...get him in there, for whom? that is the question, Erwin has done all right so far although Sutton is established, still...?

Quote Originally Posted by firparkloony
    That is good news but no mention of it on official site but thats to be expected as not much info on that with regards to football matters
    How wrong you are the first I knew of this was when I logged onto the official site...give it rest will you. Be happy we have signed another player instead of bemoaning the fact you could see it on the website when you wanted to.[/quote]

Could should obviously have been couldn't, my apologies.

Good news! Apart from his goals, assists and pace, his 'get tore right intae them' approach will give the whole place a lift, as it did before.
    Let's hope Legia have got the paperwork right...

Quote Originally Posted by firparkloony
    Hes on twitter saying looking forward to seeing all you well fans on saturday so hopefully will be in squad
    I suspect he will be more than in the squad on Saturday ..[/quote].

If you take a look at the official website , it claims that MFC are doing all they can to get him registered in time for Saturday, maybe he might not be eligible to play otherwise...get him in there, for whom? that is the question, Erwin has done all right so far although Sutton is established, still...?[/quote]

I agree I wouldn't be so ready to drop Erwin but if OJamas fit room has to be made for him cos he offers us so much in terms of pace, endeavour and skill...we are desperately short of pace. McCall is rarely adventurous in terms of team selection and on that basis I think it will be Erwin & Sutton who will start and either Erwin or Sutton will be replaced

Firparkloony if you found out about ojaama on the official website good for you but it had been announced on this site well before and henirk had posted on twitter looking forward to seeing well fans on Saturday and when I made comment I had just checked our site for confirmation and wasn't mentioned .The fact you were behind everybody else in finding out is neither here or their but our site is crap if you look at the strips for sale on 1st page it's all puma strips from last year at new strip prices and I will not stop moaning about it until it improves all I ask is for it to be up to date is that too much to ask signings should be announced IMO first on our site yet we find out things in sky.bbc.stv firparkcorner, before it is on official site and yes I am happy that he has signed .

Christ, just picked up the news about this. Well chuffed - the wee fella was one of those players who wasn't missed till he left if you know what I mean? Can't recall how many times I've thought 'wee Ojamaa would've been there for that pass'.
    Hoping he's match-fit, but I'm assuming he may not be if he ain't be featuring with the Poles.
    A great lift all the same ...

Quote Originally Posted by wellowell
    Firparkloony if you found out about ojaama on the official website good for you but it had been announced on this site well before and henirk had posted on twitter looking forward to seeing well fans on Saturday and when I made comment I had just checked our site for confirmation and wasn't mentioned .The fact you were behind everybody else in finding out is neither here or their but our site is crap if you look at the strips for sale on 1st page it's all puma strips from last year at new strip prices and I will not stop moaning about it until it improves all I ask is for it to be up to date is that too much to ask signings should be announced IMO first on our site yet we find out things in sky.bbc.stv firparkcorner, before it is on official site and yes I am happy that he has signed .
    A bit touchy aren't you, rather than constant negativity and complaining about how poor they are at communicating why don't you do something posi

The club are usually very good on this, in fairness. They often, rather sweetly, shout 'EXCLUSIVE' on twitter when announcing signings. That Legia/Golden Star pounced first, by minutes, on this occasion is hardly a biggie.

Good news indeed and this should add considerably to our counterattacking arsenal. I'd like to see Ainsworth, Ojamaa and Erwin together.

Now for another defneder.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)