+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clarets Mad

Clarets Mad

Any chance you could post on Clarets Mad for me (as part of a good relations stunt) and ask ClaretTony why he has sin binned me indefinitely.
    All I said was Burnley will get relegated and it's highly feasible Dyche could get the sack.
    Apparently if you don't say what certain people want you to say you get sin binned. Pathetic. I can't even contact fellow Clarets so I'm hoping one of you will do a good deed.
    This is a genuine post.
    I even got chastised for having the audacity to rate some Rovers players. Unbelievable.
    Thanks, in advance.
    Mani.

re: Clarets Mad

claretsmad is a pro burnley fc propaganda site, not a messageboard. you should have known better..

Can someone just raise awareness of this on Clarets Mad please?
    It's ridiculous how they won't let people have an opinion.
    At least your board has both sides to a discussion!
    Not sure about most but I'd love us to survive next year and then play you the year after in the Prem!

If you put your cursor over your yellow card you will see that you have been sin binned until 22:53 14th August.

Lots of posters have been banned from that board for actually doing nothing. I assume that you were banned for being a repetitive negative bore on many threads.

I would probably have binned you off as well.

Now you've gone and bored this lot on here as well.

Why is it that when people get banned on CarrotsMad they come here?

I wouldn't mind if the Dangly was a regular poster on here, but not being funny Mani, you have never posted on here ever. Why not go and post on Burton-Mad as I bet you've never posted on there either and then ask them for help?

Clarets-Mad is wholly unpleasant and not worth the energy to have expended whingng about it.

Consider it a blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoon
    Why is it that when people get banned on CarrotsMad they come here?

I wouldn't mind if the Dangly was a regular poster on here, but not being funny Mani, you have never posted on here ever. Why not go and post on Burton-Mad as I bet you've never posted on there either and then ask them for help?

I was thinking that. Its funny how they come here first, looking for support. Very funny.

The bit thats really funny, is they try to say something nice about us, to soften the blow of being here. When you just know on their own site, they are slating us, the club etc etc.

Then they come here...

We have gotten some good posters, like Stan etc ...who have stayed.

This one can fk off ...

Quote Originally Posted by MrLegend
    Clarets-Mad is wholly unpleasant and not worth the energy to have expended whingng about it.

Consider it a blessing.

Now then Mr Legend. How you doing buddy?

Loooking forward to Sat?

I'm not to bad my old mate. Yourself?

A mixture of excitement and apprehension if I'm honest. I'll be glad to see the back of these World Cup withdrawal symptoms more than anything!

What are your hopes for the 2nd best team in Lancashire this season? Good news keeping hold of that Rhodes kid

Quote Originally Posted by MrLegend
    I'm not to bad my old mate. Yourself?

A mixture of excitement and apprehension if I'm honest. I'll be glad to see the back of these World Cup withdrawal symptoms more than anything!

What are your hopes for the 2nd best team in Lancashire this season? Good news keeping hold of that Rhodes kid
    It will be interesting to see what happens. At least your up there!! I feel you need to spend a bit at that level, which is tough if you can't attract anyone. But that in turn means, if you get relegated, you down end up with a loads of highly paid journeymen in BIG contracts, as we can tell you all about. I still think early on you will suprise a few.

We are hoping for play-offs, and see what happens. You cant say anything for sure in this division. As you well know. GettingRhodes on a contract simply means we can get a few bob for him if he was to leave. But I don't think he is quite good enough to play Prem. So cant see anyone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)