+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mark O'Brien signs on loan

Mark O'Brien signs on loan

until January.

As far as I know, the club announced it first for those who care about that sort of thing.

EDIT: sorry, this is wrong. Derby announced it first. It's a disgrace we have to learn this news from another club, why do Motherwell tell us nothing, what does our media team do all day, do we even have a website etc etc. - view external link

re: Mark O'Brien signs on loan

Ive just said that thanks for your little dig at least i dont complain about our team constantly like most.

No doubt the club will shortly have the exclusive story on how he broke his hand signing the contract, he seems somewhat injury prone

Quote Originally Posted by wellowell
    Ive just said that thanks for your little dig at least i dont complain about our team constantly like most.
    Jolly good show old chap. Here Here.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome_Devil
    until January.

As far as I know, the club announced it first for those who care about that sort of thing.

EDIT: sorry, this is wrong. Derby announced it first. It's a disgrace we have to learn this news from another club, why do Motherwell tell us nothing, what does our media team do all day, do we even have a website etc etc.
    I am sick of no getting it furst, maybe we should call for Derby to keep him, how dare they release that kind of info about their ain player afore we have announced it to oor fans...despicable.

I agree with you. Actually most of the complaining/concerns on the message board are probably from closet Third Lanark fans waiting for info from their Official Site on their recent signings . Wonder how people got their fitba need before the days of the internet,

Can someone mail me last week's Motherwell Times? I need some news. Thanks. Does Clubcall still exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome_Devil
    Can someone mail me last week's Motherwell Times? I need some news. Thanks. Does Clubcall still exist?
    Mail you !!! not all the way to USA, if you lived local I would post it. He he.

His list of injuries during Derby career makes interesting reading and hope we have a paramedic on stand-by.
    Hope proved wrong but a huge risk and for any 'defensive' young players under contract a kick in the hey-maws as clear have no future at club.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)