+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done J.Lowe

Well done J.Lowe

He has gone up in my estimation . Says he will play wherever he is picked if it is best for the team .
    Also says he would not rule out making Right Back his permanent position .
    Fair play I say !

re: Well done J.Lowe

I will second that needs hopefully that will alter bowyers mind as I always thought he played Lowe in midfield to avoid annoying one of his golden boys
    Lowe at right back is the way forward let's stop this cautious formation.

Agreed. In any case,Lee Williamson can play as a disruptive,defensive midfielder in front of the back four,although with all the wingers we have(seven at the last count including Devran Green) it makes more sense to play at least two wingers.

Alex Ferguson often had three on the field(albeit with a bit more quality)!!

Well now most people in the world, including himself, thinks his best position is right back. Just GB to convince.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)