+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confused

re: Confused

No I just use the one username and don't change from one username to another to give false impressions of other posters, to get a sordid wee kick out of what is meant to be an open forum. Amazing who appears to back up others.

ps Today Art said he didn't know if you were the original Tricky, Daz said exactly the same thing two years ago, so who are you???

Ffs !! Not that i need to explain myself to you but this is the last time so listen. I joined during the world cup in 2010 when a load of us West Ham came on here. I started the username "TrickyDick" Because my West Ham username was "Tricky" And my forename is "Richard". Dick short for Richard. Get it. I have no other usernames, I went away for a while for my own reasons and let someone have my log in details for a laugh. The only other username i created was "Manlove69" Which was in a Top Gear episode. I even made sure at least 4 regulars at the time knew it was me. So it's that's simple. No trolling,no other usernames. So this is the last time i explaining this to you so if you still got a problem with me well that's your problem not mine!

I remember watching an episode of Oprah, it started by saying people with dark eyes were more intilligent than those with blue, a doctor then said studies proved how superior darkeyed people were. As the show went on innocent dark eyed members of the audience started to brag about how superior they were only for Oprah to tell them it was all bull and they had actually been hoodwinked, think about it good posters.
    Beware of lying trolls and how they make you think.

Goodbye Jilted John.

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    JJ you probably won't reply but why don't you give winding your neck a go? Hey it might work.

No one thinks this is there board and d'ya no what I'm bored of reading your posts now and can't be arsed as you've got a hang up with everything..
    You're fed up reading my posts.

"JJ you probably won't reply "

Away and tell yer mate Tricksy to wind his neck in.[/quote]

I said you probably won't reply cos I've tried a few times with ya since I've been posting again but not had nothing back as you don't seem very friendly tbh.

I don't need to tell tricky nothing as he's a grown man..

Oh n when I say I'm board of reading your posts I mean when you slip into one about the clique n all that ******, hence the fact that on threads you've started like yr bet thread I've posted with no problem..

Anyway have a good night.

Screnshots taken and a very good night being had.

Quote Originally Posted by Artist
    Well said whooosh...the sooner that BW finds somewhere else to post the better I say.

thats a classic !!! nice one art !

Quote Originally Posted by bwfcforever
    Well said whooosh...the sooner that BW finds somewhere else to post the better I say.

thats a classic !!! nice one art ! [/quote]

Anyone who takes a point off Forest is ok by me :-)

Its pretty obvious really that there`s an agenda from the heathens to break up the board

They`ve done it to their own league now wanna move on to our board :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12