+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: **** off carlton you sh1t cun7

re: **** off carlton you sh1t cun7

Cole has never been the best player in the world, but he is better than most give him credit for. He has had it tough with us for quite a while as far as service goes. I remember when zola was here he got into some fine form. Last season he was the best ive ever seen him i reckon, chipped in with a few goals from not all that many games and without him we would probably have got relegated. He is actually pretty good with his feet, and even against totscum on the weekend, where andy carroll would have flicked the ball onto no one off a lump, carlton was heading back to one of his team mates and keeping possesion when he wasnt being called for soft fouls.

He is a class bloke and second only to noble in terms of commitment to the team.

Good synopsis.The Cobra is fantastically well paid,ewe know his limitations and I think he would take the p.isstakes directed here,without rancour or complaint.

That noted,offensive remarks are not needed and why this thread was not deleted on the strength of the subject language is beyond me.

It's classic broken window syndrome.Any casual viewer would immediately form a negative opinion of this site.

That's the way stuff works.Come on admin,up your game...please

ang out of line dd.

Regardless of what you may feel about his ability, no one and I mean no one can surely call into question Cole's commitment, effort and loyalty.

For that alone, one should tip one's cap to the man. Calling him a (unt says more about you than it does him. But, I rather suspect that you new that when you went fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by aussihammer
    Cole has never been the best player in the world, but he is better than most give him credit for. He has had it tough with us for quite a while as far as service goes. I remember when zola was here he got into some fine form. Last season he was the best ive ever seen him i reckon, chipped in with a few goals from not all that many games and without him we would probably have got relegated. He is actually pretty good with his feet, and even against totscum on the weekend, where andy carroll would have flicked the ball onto no one off a lump, carlton was heading back to one of his team mates and keeping possesion when he wasnt being called for soft fouls.

He is a class bloke and second only to noble in terms of commitment to the team.

I too thought his best spell with us was under Zola, not saying he suddenly became Messi, but it does suggest that Samantha has the ability to make even an average player look poor.

I genuinly believe if he hadnt got injured the season under Zola, he would of bagged 20 plus goals.
    Did a great job the year we got relegated and is a true proffesional. Unfortunately it looks like fat head has turned him into a championship player.
    Any striker isolated up front with Nolan as support will struggle, sh1t system is to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by dd1964
    Read the metro article on cole today and weeo muppett!!!
    Can you translate that into English

I Cole's first interview I seem to remember him saying that he was joining West Ham as a stepping stone to a bigger club, and that always rankled with me, but he is a trier. I wouldn't agree with the title of this thread,

but it is very f.ucking funny nevertheless

Quote Originally Posted by dd1964
    Read the metro article on cole today and weeo muppett!!!

Bit hard from here, and was the question too hard for you?

sh1t cun7,
    pretty sure he isn't that!

although he has been disapointing to say the least,
    still our Carlty though..

Quote Originally Posted by avit
    I Cole's first interview I seem to remember him saying that he was joining West Ham as a stepping stone to a bigger club, and that always rankled with me, but he is a trier. I wouldn't agree with the title of this thread,

but it is very f.ucking funny nevertheless

I wonder what that big club could been, not Chelski, he cam from there originally. So that leaves Man utd, Arsenal, Liverpool???. Oh i forgot, he played for England once, so i guess we helped him achieve something.

Look at Cole which ever way you want, i dont know the full details as to why he didnt originally re-sign, does anybody? please tell me. All i can comment on is how i myself see him, taking in to account also examples of others.

Like us all, he puts himself first, but he has served our club to the best of his ability. He has given back where some others would do differently. Someone said he wouldnt be here if it wasnt for Samantha seemingly suggesting th

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)