+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Against Palace Next Week.

re: Against Palace Next Week.

'notsohappyhammer'
    I'm buzzing after that excellent game yesterday.
    I mean Sam's tactics are up their with Sir Alex's.

Looking forward to the same negative football against Palace. Nick a draw and Sam says job well done.

This is the lowest i have felt being a West Ham fan.

Sam out!

Taans is just a masochist, or an incurable optimist.

Got to give it to him, he has taken on the hard task of raising our spirits, afraid its a little too late, find it easier to expect the worse. At least my elation will be that much more when we win.

Morrison can **** off as far as im concerned

Quote Originally Posted by Taansend
    We'll start with Zarate & Valancia then Sakho will come on 2nd half & all three will get on the score sheet

We were unlucky yesterday. We'll build on that next week. We have a good season ahead of us
    I agree Taans this is exactly what will happen

Anyway, can't stay here being all lovey. I have to order wome wine. Anyone want any?We have a lovely Cabernet Sauvignon in at the moment, made from organic California grapes. It's rich with complex aromas such as a bouquet of black cherries and plums. With it’s brilliant red hue, rich chocolate and raspberry flavors, it is balanced with a hit of vanilla and spice to help provide a soft lingering finish
    Sounds absolutely delightful would you recommend this to accompany a splendid beef wellington ?

My concern is that we were way to right sided with it all going Downing's way.

Put Valencia on the left with Cresswell and let them team up.

With zarate and/or Sahko and/or Morrison in the middle

should be able to score a few.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyV66
    It not the fact you post saying you want us to win, it's the fact that you post the exact same thing about each and every single game.

Try something new, it is not and never was funny.

You add nothing to any discussion about West Ham whatsoever.
    Pot calling kettle, colour check. Over.

Care to enlighten us how you feel about the current situation?

Anyway, can't stay here being all lovey. I have to order wome wine. Anyone want any?We have a lovely Cabernet Sauvignon in at the moment, made from organic California grapes. It's rich with complex aromas such as a bouquet of black cherries and plums. With it’s brilliant red hue, rich chocolate and raspberry flavors, it is balanced with a hit of vanilla and spice to help provide a soft lingering finish
    "Organic"

The term used to persuade the terminally gullible to part with more of their hard earned than they would pay for a similar "non organic" product.

Quote Originally Posted by jon15u
    Taans is just a masochist, or an incurable optimist.

Got to give it to him, he has taken on the hard task of raising our spirits, afraid its a little too late, find it easier to expect the worse. At least my elation will be that much more when we win.
    I am the incurable optimist, Jon.

I don't dwell on losses, I look forward to the next win.

I'd love for Allardyce to be elsewhere but he's here so no point me making my life miserable dwelling on it. I just hope he picks a team that wins next week.

And if we don't win I'll look to the next game and hope we can win that won. And so on.

And I really, really, really, really, really, really would love it if Carlton scored a hattrick

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskyman
    "Organic"

The term used to persuade the terminally gullible to part with more of their hard earned than they would pay for a similar "non organic" product.
    [/quote]

Maybe in the UK Whiskers but over here fruits & veggies are sprayed with all sorts of cancer inducing crap. Buying organic is a smart move & my shop doesn't charge that much extra for it. The wine in question costs $4.99.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)