+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st bite at the Cherry? (Bournemouth predictions)

1st bite at the Cherry? (Bournemouth predictions)

Will we be the ones taking the 1st bite at the Cherries unbeaten run or will we get our cherries picked?

I think we'll scrape through 2-1.

NB: If the Es*** lad doesn't jinx us, we might succeed. Remember last season in this fixture, he deemed them a small side whom we'll thrash!

re: 1st bite at the Cherry? (Bournemouth predictions)

Tough game but we should come through with a win 2-1, my 2-2 prediction against Bolton was spot on sorry I initially thought we were at home, I'm going for 1-1 now

2-0 defeat.

1-0 for most of it and caught again near the end chasing an equaliser.

I`d have had Howe as Forest manager all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianRiceandPeas
    2-0 defeat.

1-0 for most of it and caught again near the end chasing an equaliser.

I`d have had Howe as Forest manager all day long.
    I'm not so sure, SP would of talked to the squad today about yesterday's somewhat poor defending and our Bournemouth trip we would need to tighten up at the back.

Can't see a big following to Bournemouth on a week day, 700 you reckon ?

I had us down to lose at Bolton, yet they drew. If he's fixed that performance at the back, I'm going 0-0.

1-1

I think we have goals in the side but not convinced we have a settled back 4 yet

Mancienne being back and fox to left back will sort that out for tues.we have only conceded 2 goals with a makeshift cb don't forget.

1 all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Tough game but we should come through with a win 2-1, my 2-2 prediction against Bolton was spot on sorry I initially thought we were at home, I'm going for 1-1 now
    Yes I mistook 'your brilliant prediction' last season. It was around the early games, but that was home tie. Where you said Bournemouth would be awe to be playing a former European Champion away and would be cannon fodder for us.
    Result: we were lucky to scrape with a home draw. And for good measure got thumped in the reverse fixture, effectively ending our play-off hopes.

Truth be told in recent years, we've always made it difficult for ourselves to beat the 'so-called lesser or promoted teams' on a regular basis. We might win at home and lose away (Barnsley springs to mind), or struggle to a home draw and repeat the feat away.

That said I do believe the Cherries should be the marginal favourites for this tie. We shouldn't be pressured to get a result and if

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Mancienne being back and fox to left back will sort that out for tues.we have only conceded 2 goals with a makeshift cb don't forget.
    Hopefully that will prove the crucial difference to Saturday's performance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast