+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shame on you, Board & Davis...

re: Shame on you, Board & Davis...

Have you noticed that this relatively recent thread, with about 20 replies has had over 2000 views?, more than virtually all the others...wonder if those at the top at the club have been having a peek...,..

So we raked in £27 mill in transfers yet the other night we got torn apart by a team just up from L2, and a club that does`nt rake in that much money at anytime, pathetic!

It is not often I post on here but having followed the Alex since Ernie Adams was in goal I think this thread should remain top of the pile as it has so many views come on you Crewe fans speak up let the board know our true feelings what is the point of spending all our income on the academy to the detriment of the first team. With this team we will get relegated and who knows what will happen then the first team needs INVESTMENT and surely we must have money in the bank considering our income over recent years.
    SD said he has waited all summer for these Premiership loanees to come to Crewe ooo the excitement of watching non proven players at any level. We really do need some experience in the centre of defence its been obvious for years and still they do nothing. They let ME go and KM go and I know KM well SD told him all last year he would get a contract and come the end of the season nothing all he wanted to do was play for the Alex and he was not on top money we need a few more lik

I think:

There is a dressing room split, the players don't look like a unit anymore.

The players don't want to play for Davis anymore.

Bakes and Davis relationship is strained, could tell when bakes questioned Steve's choice to play shearer not Ben.

The board (Hassall) has taken money out of the club if rumours are to be believed.

Steve Davis has had a very limited budget because of this and this isn't his fault however the signing he's made have been questionable.

Steve has cracked, has never had to deal with pressure as a manager before and keeps making rash tactical decisions, as well as poor judgement of players.

George Ray, although he has been thrown in at the deep end.

Since Cornwall everything has been different.

Just a few opinions there. I hope this new chairman can sort out hassall and move the club forward and realise that the academy cannot continue without investment into the first XI.

What new chairman?

Sack the board, make the changes that need to be made. It may not make a difference straight away but I'd rather see the changes made so that we have a different objective as a club and have some passion/fight to want to progress and get somewhere rather than (like already said) just being a feeder club!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexman
    I think:

There is a dressing room split, the players don't look like a unit anymore.

The players don't want to play for Davis anymore.

Bakes and Davis relationship is strained, could tell when bakes questioned Steve's choice to play shearer not Ben.

The board (Hassall) has taken money out of the club if rumours are to be believed.

Steve Davis has had a very limited budget because of this and this isn't his fault however the signing he's made have been questionable.

Steve has cracked, has never had to deal with pressure as a manager before and keeps making rash tactical decisions, as well as poor judgement of players.

George Ray, although he has been thrown in at the deep end.

Since Cornwall everything has been different.

Just a few opinions there. I hope this new chairman can sort out hassall and move the club forward and realise that the academy cannot continue without investment into the first XI.
    What new chairman?

The whole club is becoming an absolute shambles at the moment. Supporting Crewe used to be something to be proud of but it doesn't feel that way anymore, it's just embarrassing. Feel sorry for Davis in a way as he's been given no money by the board but it seems he can't cope with the pressure. The whole club needs a shake up and the board need to spend or we WILL go down. We will struggle in League 2 aswell imo. The board need to act now or were doomed

His last is Grant, Bowlers hand picked successor. If Hassall gets sorted out he shall come in!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexman
    His last is Grant, Bowlers hand picked successor. If Hassall gets sorted out he shall come in!
    Anyone else aware of this?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast