+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Five things we learned from last night

Five things we learned from last night

Here's some lunchtime reading for you, five things we learned from last night's game. Some obvious, some promising, some worrying and one light-hearted.

Give it a read, though some of it has been covered on the board already! - view external link

re: Five things we learned from last night

I'm not the only one about Morgan then

Why pick on Morgan. Arnie and Skarz have made more mistakes costing us more points and goals. Defenders, cant defend without having to make judgement s based on best case scenarios. One thing about Morgan is that he doesnt get caught trying to do unnecessary things. Of course, feel free to criticize him for being a donkey too!

Morgs has been terrific last 2 seasons and even better last 3 games.

Also, that was never a penalty. I was sat in line with the incident on the east stand and the ref, morgan and the fans didnt even give it much more than a nod!

I think you are being very unfair to single him out for the sake of your article.

Quote Originally Posted by ida
    Why pick on Morgan. Arnie and Skarz have made more mistakes costing us more points and goals. Defenders, cant defend without having to make judgement s based on best case scenarios. One thing about Morgan is that he doesnt get caught trying to do unnecessary things. Of course, feel free to criticize him for being a donkey too!

Morgs has been terrific last 2 seasons and even better last 3 games.

Also, that was never a penalty. I was sat in line with the incident on the east stand and the ref, morgan and the fans didnt even give it much more than a nod!

I think you are being very unfair to single him out for the sake of your article.
    He wasn't talking about the last seasons was he

Seriously some people need to have a word with themselves, getting beyond a joke now