+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Islamic State,

re: The Islamic State,

I could soon be living in patriotic Alec Salmonds Scotland, that's if he can get enough Eastern Europeans, Africans and Asians to vote yes.

you find large ex-pat communities most countries. we have had wave after wave of foreign people coming here to settle for years its noting new. west indies are now what 5th 6th generation British?

as for the 'it will happen here' thing. wasnt there a Muslim uprising in Yugoslavia? not nice all the ethnic cleansing but shows it cant happen. we are a country of 60m people the Muslim community accounts for around 2% of the population. and the hardcore nutters are going over seas to fight and hopefully die.

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    I could soon be living in patriotic Alec Salmonds Scotland, that's if he can get enough Eastern Europeans, Africans and Asians to vote yes.
    be funny if we split and with things so much better in Scotland on their own the migrants leave England for skirtland

Quote Originally Posted by harlow_yid
    be funny if we split and with things so much better in Scotland on their own the migrants leave England for skirtland[/quote]

Even funnier if Englanders flood into Ecks Free Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick
    Not digging at you north folk btw, i seen tower hamlets, Hackney, Diane abbott, (Racist bitch), And my old stamping ground Newham completely taken over by asians/muslims, To be fair most of them i got on with but i dont like feeling a foreigner in my own country, If that makes me racist then so be it.
    I know what you mean about Newham trick, stayed around that area a lot while working in stratford on a couple of hotels and on the Olympic park. I was down that area for about a year and half , When you walked down street only none Asian or African were other subbies going to their digs or in pub

Quote Originally Posted by donnytyke
    Not digging at you north folk btw, i seen tower hamlets, Hackney, Diane abbott, (Racist bitch), And my old stamping ground Newham completely taken over by asians/muslims, To be fair most of them i got on with but i dont like feeling a foreigner in my own country, If that makes me racist then so be it.
    I know what you mean about Newham trick, stayed around that area a lot while working in stratford on a couple of hotels and on the Olympic park. I was down that area for about a year and half , When you walked down street only none Asian or African were other subbies going to their digs or in pub[/quote]

biggest migrant group to move to that area in last few years...eastern europeans. Polish Russian Albanian Romanian... so basically white is on the up so to speak in those areas.

I went to White Hart Lane a few years ago on a Friday to get football tickets and I was about the only white person on the streets, went to the match the next day and there was hardly a black person to be seen.

I know what you mean about Newham trick, stayed around that area a lot while working in stratford on a couple of hotels and on the Olympic park. I was down that area for about a year and half , When you walked down street only none Asian or African were other subbies going to their digs or in pub[/quote]

biggest migrant group to move to that area in last few years...eastern europeans. Polish Russian Albanian Romanian... so basically white is on the up so to speak in those areas.[/quote]

Agree with you about that Harlow but where i was s

biggest migrant group to move to that area in last few years...eastern europeans. Polish Russian Albanian Romanian... so basically white is on the up so to speak in those areas.[/quote] Nope i think you will find Newham is Pakistani, In

Last year in Sheffield the pakistan community were protesting about Romanions moving into there area and takin all the houses you couldnt make it up

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast