+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ticket voucher for Saturday

Ticket voucher for Saturday

Is there any season ticket holders that aren't going to the game at Ibrox that are willing to part with their voucher?

re: Ticket voucher for Saturday

Me too?Sounds like they will be as scarce as hobby horse keech.No guarantee that me and old bag will get one each.Still flaming about the silly rule that it's one ticket per person.Does this mean that anyone wanting to take their two small kids has to queue up at Palmerston with them in tow on what could be a soaking wet Sunday with no guarantee of even getting tickets? CRAZY!!

Quote Originally Posted by middleagedirtbag
    Me too?Sounds like they will be as scarce as hobby horse keech.No guarantee that me and old bag will get one each.Still flaming about the silly rule that it's one ticket per person.Does this mean that anyone wanting to take their two small kids has to queue up at Palmerston with them in tow on what could be a soaking wet Sunday with no guarantee of even getting tickets? CRAZY!!
    It's only one ticket per voucher but you can take friends or family's #1 vouchers and get their tickets also.

The only i can see the game is to buy 2 tickets from Sevco and select seats near the away support. ( first time in 40 yrs siting away from my home support,not happy)but not missing out. expect a lot more to do the same.

Boycott and be damned. It will hurt the Hun.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)