+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got to be some changes

re: Got to be some changes

Are you suggesting it isn't? If so, why have one? Managers manage and are judged on results, in all walks of life. Having read the press and the OS, and being at the QA evening, the manager is adamant that this squad is good enough and better than last AND would do well "bookies odds..." Etc. Everything said in QA seemed to be sky pie.

Who coaches, selects, guides through games?

[quote="Proggs" Etc. Everything said in QA seemed to be sky pie.
    Who coaches, selects, guides through games?[/quote]

What is frustrating is SD not keeping a settled team eg after Barnsley and not making changes on the pitch sooner and leaving the subs far too late to make a difference which also frustrates them as well. Every other fan can see it, why can't he? Why wasn't Saunders brought on at Swindon when we needed a goal for instance? What's the point of subs like that? You may as well leave them at home. Dario had the same problem with subs as well as though it against their manhood to make them. Fresh legs has to be uppermost in their minds especially with strikers a

We are 3 games into the season, and I am as fed up as you all are. We have not shipped in 6 goals a game as we did last season albeit Rochdale was not good.

S.D. has done a good job in difficult circumstances and I for one think he will sort this out. I have been supporter like many of you for many years and have spent thousands on watching the Alex. I have also seen consistent posts about getting rid of managers at the Alex from Dario, Holland, The Iceman and now S.D. so I for one cannot see a change of manager is the answer.

You can bet your bottom dollar that S.D. and Baker are as peed off as we are and will I think turn this around, but I agree it is not a good start. Stick with it for a few more games and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by rippers
    We are 3 games into the season, and I am as fed up as you all are. We have not shipped in 6 goals a game as we did last season albeit Rochdale was not good.

S.D. has done a good job in difficult circumstances and I for one think he will sort this out. I have been supporter like many of you for many years and have spent thousands on watching the Alex. I have also seen consistent posts about getting rid of managers at the Alex from Dario, Holland, The Iceman and now S.D. so I for one cannot see a change of manager is the answer.

You can bet your bottom dollar that S.D. and Baker are as peed off as we are and will I think turn this around, but I agree it is not a good start. Stick with it for a few more games and see what happens.
    It'd be more credible if you knew how many games in we were...

This is the same manager who got us promoted and to Wembley.

We can debate to the cows come home but I feel it is too soon to look at changes at management level. It will mean an interim of Dario in charge and then someone trying to sort things out. That will put us down.

Dario wouldn't go near it.

I imagine Saunders would show an interest?

We can't keep losing - window is closing soon. It is roulette - big stakes and good money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12