+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We want our Alex back

We want our Alex back

I'm sure everyone is thinking exactly the same after 4 games and 4 defeats already, this needs sorting before it's too late. Fans that are saying we started bad the season we went up need to take a good look at the players we had, they had a lot of potential that they were not playing to. Who do we have to rely on now? Grant, Inman and tootle are the only 3 that have passion and could provide some spark for the team.

For anyone going the game against Bolton then FairPlay to you but you need your head banging if you are going to pay them prices ESPECIALLY with how were playing now.

Big protest needed soon it might not make a difference but if you don't try then you'll never know, changes need to be made END OF.

re: We want our Alex back

Agree entirely. Shame only two of those three players were in the starting line up. Inman over Molyneux any day for me!

Definitely, what has molenuex actually done since he's been with us!

Quote from match report on OS. "On 76 minutes, Swindon doubled their lead after Molyneux lost possession to leave the Crewe back line awfully exposed. The Alex winger lost the ball too easily and Williams calmly raced into the penalty area before slotting it past Garratt."

This already shaky back four doesn't need to be left 'awfully exposed'.

It won't make a difference..but sure go ahead...we're a poor team at the mo..with none if little confidence...if ur gonna protest..protest against the board and not the lads...they need us support...

I'm fully behind any players that put 100% into every game, and my protest is definitely against the board!

Other than DG (there to see his bank balance/pension grow), do any of the Directors actually watch the games?

Quote Originally Posted by Crewe99
    Other than DG (there to see his bank balance/pension grow), do any of the Directors actually watch the games?
    Whether they watch the games or not, I don't know but there are many directors sitting there including John Bowler.

I just wonder why Dario never sits with them or goes with them to the boardroom at HT? It allows me to have a chat with him occasionally though as I sit quite near that area. One time I did get to sit on one of those padded seats and without invitation, I might add. I just saw a few empty ones and I was struggling to get a good seat and thought why not? Nobody asked me who I was. Maybe its just my natural air of importance and director posture? Just look gormless, in a world of our own, grey hair and of course, over 60 helps..

If we keep playing as we are, then there will be more empty seats in that area. I wonder if I dare do that again????