+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BRING BACK CRAGGS!!!!!

BRING BACK CRAGGS!!!!!

WHAT A STATE WE ARE IN AS A CLUB. WE NEED A MAN WITH A LOVE OF THE CLUB AND AN ABILITY TO INSTIL SOME PRIDE AND SELF RESPECT AND CRAGGS IS THE MAN TO DO THIS. BRING IN A FITNESS COACH WITH HIM AND THEY WILL PULL THE CLUB TOGETHER AGAIN AND HE WILL MAKE PLAYERS GIVE THEIR ALL OR SHIP THEM OUT. I WOULD BE WILLING TO TAKE A GAMBLE ON HIS LACK OF TOP FLIGHT EXPERIENCE IF HE BROUGHT AN EXPERIENCED ASSISTANT.

re: BRING BACK CRAGGS!!!!!

Or we could just spend the money of some players wages because this team we have is utter $hite when a fair few first team players get injured i am alarmed at how pi$h or back up is...

Four games into the season and it feels an uphill struggle...

THE MAIN QUESTION I HAVE TO ASK IS - DO YOU WANT MCCALL BRINGING IN NEW PLAYERS GIVEN HIS RECENT RECORD IN THE TRANSFER MARKET - I FOR ONE MOST CERTAINLY DON'T. GIVE IT TO CRAGGS - A MAN WITH FRESH IDEAS AND I DON'T BOUBT A BETTER EYE FOR A GOOD PLAYER!

How can we afford to bring back craggs,we cant afford to get rid of our current manager.Even if he did leave I would not be surprised to see the club promote within again to save money, i.e Scott Leitch and Tin TIN Johannsen.

Craggs isn't interested in management. End of.

Management? I thought the suggestion was that he return as a player!

I think bringing back John Martis and Willie McVie would be an improvement on our current defence!

Quote Originally Posted by Wellup4it
    Craggs isn't interested in management. End of.
    Why's he the assistant manager of Northern Ireland under 21's then?

Quote Originally Posted by Leftpeg
    That is what he reportedly said at the end of his playing career.

Quote Originally Posted by Wellup4it
    That is what he reportedly said at the end of his playing career.[/quote]
    He's obviously changed his mind then since he's currently working in management.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)