+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: The Independence Referendum

re: The Independence Referendum

Quote Originally Posted by Cresswell
    We've all had our say: indeed, arguably, some have had more than their say. .
    Sorry if I've bored you.

Betfair paid out on the NO vote winning the day before the referendum so looks like the bookies were more in the know than majority of the polls so Shanty can we now move on to football threads please.

Very disappointing result but a great experience canvassing for Yes. i wish we could keep that grassroots activism going. great to meet loads of people in parts of the town I don't usually frequent. We have loads of very friendly, interesting people in this town. little aggro apart from a couple of knuckledraggers who probably couldn't vote anyway as they wouldn't be able to spell X.

I don't think the issue has gone away as the "pledge" given by the three stooges will not be delivered due to backbench rebellion let alone failure to agree what they actually meant, and as that was part of the contract they offered, it will be back to square one if they then turn round and say no, we're not delivering. I can see that pledge coming back to haunt them.

The other thing that remains from the campaign is the disgraceful role the BBC played in the campaign, exemplified by the Nick Robinson incident. You expect that from the press, but not from the BBC. Or perhaps I should say, not up t

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)