+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: flattering result for Derby,

re: flattering result for Derby,

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    I've just pooped myself
    I told you to wear adult diapers. [/quote]

I've got a red pair.. For some reason my bowels keep opening when I wear them.

Quote Originally Posted by tricky5971
    Seriously. Fulham were crap but derby played well. And like any game of forest v derby form does not massively come into it.
    Fair assessment..

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam
    I've just pooped myself
    I told you to wear adult diapers. [/quote]

I've got a red pair.. For some reason my bowels keep opening when I wear them.
    [/quote]
    Stop wearing that sheep skin coat then. You won't come home with a back end like a blood orange.

if we do come and beat you at city ground Es*** will you still be full of hot air and wind ? must be something in the water there

Quote Originally Posted by southernram22
    if we do come and beat you at city ground Es*** will you still be full of hot air and wind ? must be something in the water there
    won't happen mucker
    i just can't wait for the fixture one of the biggest days of the year for me.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Fulhams defence was the worst i've ever seen they played like 2 at the back Steve Mac reckons they are back to their best i don't think so Fulham made em look good, Fulham were so bad it could of been 7, Jonny russell missed sitters Martin looks heavy to me and Eustace puts the boot in in midfield, i don't fear them at all, bring it sheep i'm going to be on your backs until our crunch match, be warned
    Get off the fence Es*** and say what you really mean-lol

You will win at home and we will win at home. Both teams will be up there come end of season. Pearce has brought in good championship quality players who can do it at this level, opposite of what Davies did.

Say what you like about Derby, but we have a management team and players who finished 3rd last season, and lard ass Martin was one of the top scorers and assisters in the league last season. I am glad he is a lard ****, he wouldn't be playing at this low a level if he was in better physical shape. And yes, having Hughes on the bench shows the strength of our team. McClaren will also add quality loans before we play you, so yes it will be a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by sheeeeeeeeeep
    You will win at home and we will win at home. Both teams will be up there come end of season. Pearce has brought in good championship quality players who can do it at this level, opposite of what Davies did.

Say what you like about Derby, but we have a management team and players who finished 3rd last season, and lard ass Martin was one of the top scorers and assisters in the league last season. I am glad he is a lard ****, he wouldn't be playing at this low a level if he was in better physical shape. And yes, having Hughes on the bench shows the strength of our team. McClaren will also add quality loans before we play you, so yes it will be a good game.
    so yes it will be a good game.
    You've jinxed it now sheeeeeeeep,

I see forest winning the first one at least. Dont think it'll be a hammering mind but you never know. I wish we were playing you in a few weeks time when you might not be in such top form and we might have played ourselves into top form.

As i said pre season i like what pearce has done with you lot and you'll be top 6 at least come the end of the season.

will hold you to that statement Es*** if we win you do ice bucket if you win I will . you need it more than me too cool all that hot air you blow out. also remember when you predict a result they are always wrong and you hide and deny it. ask tricky or romanis.?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast