+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: steve bruce unprofessional

steve bruce unprofessional

He has come out saying he thought Jordan Rhodes was a hull player then venkys did a u turn and refused to sell
    He is clearly trying to unsettle our player shows he has alot to learn in class from the bigger dogs
    He even said he will test the water with another bid I hope he goes in with 15million and venkys knock him back.
    Wouldn't be good for us financially but the look on bent conks face would be priceless.

re: steve bruce unprofessional

As is the case in far too many 'dealings' in these modern times, there is a lot of 'mud slinging' to be expected.
    Unless any one individual is completely 'in the know' the journo's will print anything that gets the punters attention (this despite what SB 'says') - so I pay no heed.

The course of events will be determined by facts not rumours/individual announcements.

If they offer 12 mil+ I suspect that may well be enough for Venkys to 'cash in'.
    Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Despair
    As is the case in far too many 'dealings' in these modern times, there is a lot of 'mud slinging' to be expected.
    Unless any one individual is completely 'in the know' the journo's will print anything that gets the punters attention (this despite what SB 'says') - so I pay no heed.

The course of events will be determined by facts not rumours/individual announcements.

If they offer 12 mil+ I suspect that may well be enough for Venkys to 'cash in'.
    Time will tell.
    As you say Despair paper talk is cheap, But I think it would take in excess of 14-15 million to sway any deal, concidering that anything over the 8 we paid for him "a percentage would go to Huddersfield" and if memory serves me right "do we still not owe them money" The other rumour going round is GB is trying to buy Mark Bunn back. WHY !!!

Too be honest, there's been so much bullsh1t in the press regarding this, that it's not worth taking a single word you read with the slightest pinch of salt. A bit like most stories in the press really.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)