+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: WEST HAM v SHEFF U Official match thread

re: WEST HAM v SHEFF U Official match thread

Quote Originally Posted by frogiron
    “It’s about me making sure that they [the fans] go home happy because they feel aggrieved about what Sheffield United did,” said the West Ham manager, Sam Allardyce. “So if I can do that for them it will be great.”

What did Sheffield United do ? Expose your team as cheats ?
    Is your username the result of headbutting the keyboard?[/quote]

Does anybody else remember 17 November 1971 under the Boleyn lights?

Repeat performance, please, with Sakho in the role of Bryan Pop Robson.

Quote Originally Posted by frogiron
    “It’s about me making sure that they [the fans] go home happy because they feel aggrieved about what Sheffield United did,” said the West Ham manager, Sam Allardyce. “So if I can do that for them it will be great.”

What did Sheffield United do ? Expose your team as cheats ?
    Is your username the result of headbutting the keyboard?[/quote]

Thought it was him trying to spell his

Quote Originally Posted by jon15u
    Still steaming about the fact you c.unts(seems to be the term of endearment round here) cheated and cheated again without fit punishment?
    We moved on ages ago but if you want to contend that we are more rivals to you than clubs in your own city, in your own league, enjoy!
    Did you really just say that you have moved on ? are you living on a completely different planet than the rest of us ?[/quote]

The university part of Bonzos opener was obviously spot on.

Moved on!!! For someone who has moved on you steam alot.

Not going to be a pretty game tonight imo, reckon we might just snatch it though.[/quote]

Do you understand irony (that's almost ironic in itself)?
    Read this post again and if you don't get it ask one of the lads who attended school to explain it to you

Quote Originally Posted by HammerJammer
    Does anybody else remember 17 November 1971 under the Boleyn lights?

Repeat performance, please, with Sakho in the role of Bryan Pop Robson.

I remember a game at the end of the 80s/early 90s I think when Eamonn Dolan and Stuart Slater ran riot and we won 5-0.

Do you Hykem high at the lane. That might explain certain tendencies...

Quote Originally Posted by Hykeham8lade
    Still steaming about the fact you c.unts(seems to be the term of endearment round here) cheated and cheated again without fit punishment?
    We moved on ages ago but if you want to contend that we are more rivals to you than clubs in your own city, in your own league, enjoy!
    Did you really just say that you have moved on ? are you living on a completely different planet than the rest of us ?[/quote]
    I

The university part of Bonzos opener was obviously spot on.

Moved on!!! For someone who has moved on you steam alot.

Not going to be a pretty game tonight imo, reckon we might just snatch it though.[/quote]

Do you understand irony (that's almost ironic in itself)?
    Read this post again and if you don't get it ask one of the lads who attended school to explain it to you [/quote] if

Love the opening Bonzo!

Fancy us to absolutely spank them tonight 5-0, reckon the atmosphere will be electric, buzzing for it.
    I'm gonna be one of those c.unts repping a Carlos Tevez mask at the game tonight and I can't wait.

Can i ask if any of you tonight are hoping we LOSE this cup game.

Not because of anything to do with Sam but simply because you feel the cups could be a distraction to the league and we have to do all we can to make sure once again we simply stay safe in the premier league?

Reason i ask is because im stunned to read comments from West Ham fans saying it would be much better if we lose tonight and fck the cups of because staying safe in the prem is the be all and end all.

Loading your gun Jim ?

why would anybody hope we lose ?

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)