+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: WEST HAM v SHEFF U Official match thread

re: WEST HAM v SHEFF U Official match thread

No...I won't be devastated if we lose but I very much want us to win ! I always do.

I think the difference this season is that we have a squad big enough to cope with cup games...even our fringe team looks pretty tasty so I think we can have a go and remember last season we got to a semi despite the disaster of our entire defense getting injured.

Quote Originally Posted by jameskel
    Loading your gun Jim ?

why would anybody hope we lose ?

Read a few comments on certain other forums where fans have said we need to fck the cups off.

Chatted to a feller at work Friday and he actually said "I hope Sam bins the two cups and plays the kids so we dont pick up injuries and can concentrate on staying safe"

Said it before and will say it again, if a club like West Ham cant even try and win the cups because being in the top flight is all that matters then why even follow West Ham.

No,no,no. We will take this match seriously. As mentioned we have a useful squad and the quality should see a 5-0 win.

We will not be in the bottom three this season,so why not take the cups seriously.

I have never wished West Ham to lose.Don't understand why any hammer would.

Now imagining things that could foreshorten the managers time spent in charge...well,indeed that is a different thing altogether.

Anyone know if the game is televised at all?

Not on this post but the threats of violence towards United fans makes me laugh, should make a change from Millwall running you all over the place!

You get on your high horse yet nobody can say anything about your muppets, maybe you forgot about attacking women and kids on numerous occasion's have we? What about throwing a punch at Inces mrs? The death threats on Beckhams kids!

Apart from Sir bobby your whole club ****ing scum and always have been.

Yes we maybe Sheffield's second club but it better than being Londons embarrassment!

Maybe we are a small club but like I tell Wednesdayites, must be very hard having a inferior head to head with such a small club?

We have nothing to lose tonight, we are League one and your a boring underachieving premier league club.

Imagine if you lose? Ouch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by manorblade
    Not on this post but the threats of violence towards United fans makes me laugh, should make a change from Millwall running you all over the place!

You get on your high horse yet nobody can say anything about your muppets, maybe you forgot about attacking women and kids on numerous occasion's have we? What about throwing a punch at Inces mrs? The death threats on Beckhams kids!

Yes we maybe Sheffield's second club but it better than being Londons embarrassment!

Maybe we are a small club but like I tell Wednesdayites, must be very hard having a inferior head to head with such a small club?

We have nothing to lose tonight, we are League one and your a boring underachieving premier league club.

Someone's all giddy with excitement. Must be giro day.

Quote Originally Posted by Taansend

Dont thnk there will be any streams im afraid. League cup early round games are rarely streamed.

The two games being televised are once again Manchester Bloody United (v MK Dons) and Southampton V Millwall.

May be on radio BBC london but i have no idea if you are able to get that over where you are.

Read that this will be Man United's 60thsomething domestic cup game televised on the trot.

manorblade, it must be a real pi$$er all this rain on your school holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by manorblade

I have put this through my patented "Once The Stella Has Worn Off Translator".

This is what it came out as:

"I wish we were bi

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyV66

Dont thnk there will be any streams im afraid. League cup early round games are rarely streamed.

The two games being televised are once again Manchester Bloody United (v MK Dons) and Southampton V Millwall.

May be on radio BBC london but i have no idea if you are able to get that over where you are.

Read that this will be Man United's 60thsomething domestic cup game televised on the trot.[/quote]

http://m.imgur.com/a/ofIjJ

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)