+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: surely this is the straw that breaks the camels back????

surely this is the straw that breaks the camels back????

Even If we turn the result round tonight, enough is enough !! stayed away from posting on the forum because your posting what I want to say anyways, it just boils my blood even more reading your first hand accounts of what your paying to see week in week out.

finances, moral, ****e football, excuses, no recovery plan.

some great posts from White84, whatsmore, Jimmy and some excellent comments from eric, damn, Gary (even from Tegypt)I just cant find any enthusiasm to post, but tonight just had to have a rant.

There as to be a get out clause with DF, cant see Palace being serious on him back- unless they have been living on Saturn and not seen how he as systematically crippled the mindset of the team, ok he inherited some crap and he got the benefit of doubt from the majority but is now his team and excuses are wearing thin.

I have seen posts about possible replacements, Phil Brown, Keith Hill, Jimmy Phillips... y would they take the risk? why come and try to fix something that with

re: surely this is the straw that breaks the camels back????

It could well be!!!!

Trotter/Pratley in midfield is Medo/Spearing with differents. Shown time and again that it doesn't work. Why not Rob Hall?

Good to see youngsters but Threlkeld is being torn apart because the "senior" players don't sound to be putting a shift in

If we win then we will have been lucky. Crewe should have been out of sight by half time

Cant get the game on radio Manchester through the net so relying on updates from Sky, just reported we have come out with a different purpose??

I posted at the start to give youth a go, but your bang on Jimmy, blooding young talent with useless experience is counter productive.

I'm as guilty as anyone of saying we should be playing the younger players but tonight is showing that you just can't do it if the older pros simply cannot step,up against a lower league side

phil brown wont come to bolton he knows the guys at thetop are too difficult to deal with remember he has first hand experience as he was big sams assistant
    he knows they are bent and would stitch up a manager when promises are made for financials to buy players

i think eddie and phil have their own fFP rules and thats pay one to the mgt for players 2 for themselves for good mgt skills

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    Trotter/Pratley in midfield is Medo/Spearing with differents. Shown time and again that it doesn't work.
    Have to disagree with you there slightly Jimmy. Medo and Spearing as a partnership is underwhelming. Trotter and Pratley is just terrifying. I didn't see tonight's match but these two got walked all over by Bury. God help us if we ever see these two together in a league match.

"Trotter and Pratley is just terrifying"

Quote Originally Posted by danm1992
    Trotter/Pratley in midfield is Medo/Spearing with differents. Shown time and again that it doesn't work.
    Have to disagree with you there slightly Jimmy. Medo and Spearing as a partnership is underwhelming. Trotter and Pratley is just terrifying. I didn't see tonight's match but these two got walked all over by Bury. God help us if we ever see these two together in a league match.[/quote]I don't know about "terrifying" Dan, I would love to see Trotter & Pratley start a league match for us, even if it's just for the comedy value. Welcome to the BWFC circus folks!

Anyway, whilst we're on the subject of camels, this broadband is well dodgy in Egypt, I've heard a rumour that a camel has chewed right through one of the hotels fibre optic cables.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)