+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: That c*** Allardyce

That c*** Allardyce

Just back.

Why the fu(k I went to a cup game again, god only knows.

Lacklustre non-motivated w@nk.

He is all about preserving himself and the team in the Prem.

Sheffield Utd weren't even any good, seriously.

They just got more confidence the ****ter and slower we got.

Fu(k you Allardyce.

Now and always.

You utter (unt.

Goodnight.

re: That c*** Allardyce

sounds like soured jellied eels

sounds like a divsion three (unt wondering where the £30mil went, to me

Quote Originally Posted by WHU
    Just back.

Why the fu(k I went to a cup game again, god only knows.

Lacklustre non-motivated w@nk.

He is all about preserving himself and the team in the Prem.

Sheffield Utd weren't even any good, seriously.

They just got more confidence the ****ter and slower we got.

Fu(k you Allardyce.

Now and always.

You utter (unt.

Goodnight.
    Have to agree with that. Bored to tears up there. Jussi had a mare, Valencia 12m..really!?, Morrison all pretty step overs with no end product, and TAKE THE F UCKING GLOVES OFF!!
    Plus side, Poyet very, very good and Zarate. Other than that I wish I hadn't bothered, because I know half of them couldn't care less.
    Pity as it was a good crowd :/

How is Allardyce to blame?

Quote Originally Posted by Taansend
    How is Allardyce to blame?

I think people are p1ssed off with his negative tactics and he also has no credit in the bank with West Ham fans. It will take a few more victory's like the one against Palace before he can expect to claw back some good will from the crowd.

Allardyce is guilty of prioritising the League and keeping his best players fresh for the weekend, this infuriates some and is deemed acceptable by others.

Personally I would have loved a cup run and a victory against tonight's opponents would have been particularly sweet but anyone can get it wrong as Man U have found out.

Any Allardyce fans left before todays game how now well and truly had enough of him aswell.

We all knew the seconf he took the goal scorer off what the final outcome would be. It was sheer luck we made it as far as penalties.

Sheff United were the better team throughout and they wanted it mow. Simple as that.

Another season and another cup fcked off by our wonderful manager.

He and the board got dogs abuse after the game and rightly so.

Just read that Sam said thier goalkepper kept them in the game.

HOW???? He had fck all to do for the entire 120 minutes.

Just got home and have to say that other than Poyet we were truly fu(king awful. Sorry but Jussi is not good enough against a third div bunch of (unts.

Where was the communication for their goal, Jussi should have screamed for that.

Crowd were quiet and the writing was on the wall when we came out for the second half. I blame BFS purely because whatever he says at half time must suck the life out of the players, we came out in third gear.

I don't get to games very often, but even so the last win I saw live was 4-1 at the lane over 20 years ago

Actually, come to think of it I am to blame :/

Traffic was also a (unt of the highest order

The Premiership is the Holy Grail in tems of revenue, so you cannot blame ANY Manager for making that his priority.

More so for Alladyce with the move to the Olympic Stadium only a couple of years away.

In all fairness, I would not complain if we played a bunch of the development squad. This is the tournament to blood the up and comers for me.

I like a cup run as much as the next fan, but would rather it be the FA Cup.

Well done to the Blades tonight. No great loss for us, so let's move on.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)