+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: McArthur...

re: McArthur...

Quote Originally Posted by boyceeeunderrated
    lets see if this money gets spent on players..i doubt that and i wouldn't be surprised if we sold callum before transfer deadline and we are suppose be getting promotion i think some of you on here need to wake up big time..zero ambition cu nt of a chairman end of story
    Go forth and multiply!

Disappointed to see him go as he had become the heartbeat of the team and one of the few leaders in the squad. Even on Saturday he offered some quality in terms of retaining possession and breaking up attacks. Uwe view that he would play further forwards this season didnt seem right to me as I've always regarded him as more of a defensive midfielder than someone who might score goals, so in that respect I'm confident that we should be able to replace him with a more effective attacking midfielder. And the money is fair at c£7m.
    He has been good for us though and I wish him all of the best.

[quote="boyceeeunderrated"]so you think we will spend this money on new players plus ramis so called leaving and im the brainless one nice profit for that tight t wat again]

ALL HAIL HIS MAGESTIC WHELANESS

Seems to me that the club doesn't have any ambition to get promoted if they sell there best players which James is hope Forshaw is has good if they have got him.

Hold the back pages hang on a cottin pickin minute

Deal not agreed according to the Leicster Mercury - view external link

Wigan Athletic chairman Dave Whelan has vowed to reinvest the funds generated from the sale of James McArthur to Leicester City. The Scotland international is heading out of the DW Stadium after a fee was agreed with Leicester at the third time of asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Les_bradds_lad
    Wigan Athletic chairman Dave Whelan has vowed to reinvest the funds generated from the sale of James McArthur to Leicester City. The Scotland international is heading out of the DW Stadium after a fee was agreed with Leicester at the third time of asking.
    a little hook destined for Boyceeee's top lip me thinks mon

Nooooooooooooo tis facts DW said it obviously thats why he his an millionaire and Boycee is an mere paper boy

Quote Originally Posted by Les_bradds_lad
    Nooooooooooooo tis facts DW said it obviously thats why he his an millionaire and Boycee is an mere paper boy
    ay, 'fans' know these things taps beak

Quote Originally Posted by boyceeeunderrated
    No big loss...
    5 million spent on Forshaw .. going to be 3 million on Delort.. we just spent 2.5 million on the spanish striker... wtf do you lot want at all..
    we have players to cover the position .. always doom and gloom without seeing the bigger
    picture... I would be more concerned if we lost
    Mcmanaman.. not McArthur.. Good luck to him .. not a world beater and certainly wont stop us going up .
    [/quote]

Where is the evidence showing the money going into DW back pocket s**t for brains. SHOW ME!
    The club publish accounts showing were the money goes.
    Show us your evidence so we can decide for ourselves.
    No I didn't think so.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)