+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: McArthur...

McArthur...

Bid from Leicester apparently accepted - £7m with £6m paid upfront

Bye bye James

re: McArthur...

Well at least it was not a 10:30 pm last minute deal gives a chance to get an striker in with five days remaining

Agreed - not heard anything about this Andy Delort(?) playing in France but a good strike rate last season - something like 24 goals in 36 games (not sure how good French second division is though!).

Presumably confirms Forshaw signing too

The next five days could be interesting or maybe not

lets see if this money gets spent on players..i doubt that and i wouldn't be surprised if we sold callum before transfer deadline and we are suppose be getting promotion i think some of you on here need to wake up big time..zero ambition cu nt of a chairman end of story

Did something slither from under an rock ^^^^^^

BEST TRANFER WINDOW POST

lets see if this money gets spent on players..i doubt that and i wouldn't be surprised if we sold callum before transfer deadline and we are suppose be getting promotion i think some of you on here need to wake up big time..zero ambition cu nt of a chairman end of story

yes you laugh and watch our team get weaker and dave whelans bank balance grows no signings and selling our best players all the trend these days
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpster
    BEST TRANFER WINDOW POST

an broken record comes to mind

yes you laugh and watch our team get weaker and dave whelans bank balance grows no signings and selling our best players all the trend these days

owd mon even betterer!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)