+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chalky...

re: Chalky...

I prefer the safe zone of not taking that chance Frank...

Its easier to write things than say them face to face,,,

What do you mean by that, its easier to write things than say them face to face?

Last week we went to see a friend of my wife who had a bout of pneumonia. It shook her to the ground. We discussed a broad spectrum vitamins, vitamin d by sitting out in the sun, even a sun lamp, fresh air and a good diet to strengthen her immune system.

The scowling was intense, it was as if i was the devil.

I told her if she didnt improve her health, she would develop brittle bone disease, collapse, break a bone, which wont heal well, develop pneumonia and die. Not so baldly.

To late on the brittle bone disease.

To suggest rather than tell is a WASTE of time.

You are in the same boat chalky. The capacity of people NOT to act on their best interest is nearly infinite.

You are not safe. You will wither and become sick and die, slowly, but you will. You will not be robust, strong healthy, that will prolong life, and you will live life as a coward.

Dr Mengele.

p.s. ill say it to your face at a Cambridge game.

I promise not to swear or punch you.

Why would i trust Josef Mengele Frank?...

Im happy keeping myself to myself thankyou...

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw

The scowling was intense, it was as if i was the devil

Dr Mengele.
    Im not surpised if im honest...

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc
    I wouldnt really feel comfortable meeting anyone from here or EM,its nothing personal as i get pleasure from the banter from both boards but ive never been any good at going to meet people who i dont know,its hard to explain...

The person who i would choose to meet would be buc as i dont think that he would be critical of me should he take a dislike of me at the meeting...

I would not turn up for the meeting if buc couldnt make it and Rab offered to take his place...
    chalky I can understand what you're saying up to a point but why on earth would you think anyone from here would be critical of you?
    I've met quite a few of the lads from here & never felt uncomfortable

Quote Originally Posted by paula_m
    I wouldnt really feel comfortable meeting anyone from here or EM,its nothing personal as i get pleasure from the banter from both boards but ive never been any good at going to meet people who i dont know,its hard to explain...

The person who i would choose to meet would be buc as i dont think that he would be critical of me should he take a dislike of me at the meeting...

I would not turn up for the meeting if buc couldnt make it and Rab offered to take his place...
    chalky I can understand what you're saying up to a point but why on earth would you think anyone from here would be critical of you?
    I've met quite a few of the lads from here & never felt uncomfortable[/quote]

Have to agree with Paula the lads on here are sound lads that like a laugh.

Paula and Buc beat me to it. Youve obviously had a shortage with your sense of humour. You agree that im evil, or Dr Mengele, that my trying to help you is an insult to you.

I am insulted. Every good deed is punished, or intention.

You are totally consumed by your needs and feelings, and have no interest in others. That is demonstrated by this post. Yes, i have feelings.

I have no doubt that being in your company i would be infused by negativity, and would be totally consumed by your needs, which in trying to meet them, you would frustrate me, or let me know its not good enough, like this thread.

Maybe in the future, when an oppurtunity to improve yourself presents itself you will remember this thread, then maybe not.

Carry on chuck. :/

Dr Mengele.

I prefer sitting on my own in the corner Frank and thats the last that im saying on the subject...

Yours

Damaged Goods...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)