+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we draw a peaceful line?

Can we draw a peaceful line?

Ok now.
    I am more an observer than contributor to this site -Great entertainment usually sprinkled with no little intelligence – Millers all. Now it seems the occasional cretin gob****e is becoming the norm. The lunatics are really taking over the asylum. Before I start like all right thinking human beings it appals and saddens me what has gone on with the abuse scandal. I really hope justice is done and the perpetrators are brought to full justice – no mercy. Any casual observer may be forgiven for thinking that the perpetrators were in fact some Millers Mad posters who happened dare disagree with the gobby minority (who post pretty frequently)
    If this site is going with the rent a mob ‘are you EDL or out’ gang then count me (and many more out) I have stood back and seen activity on here last few days where it seems anyone with views left of Himmler has either been abused or threatened with violence on some occasions. Whoa you have me labelled now that’s right ‘I’m crying Nazi’

re: Can we draw a peaceful line?

How naive.

Let's forget about it all and throw a multicultural street party.

Thanks Habbin, and I don't think I know who you are.
    The starting point of any argument should be the girls who are the victims.
    I don't see how increasing Racial tension and violence in the town will help their cause, or for the good of any of us in Rotherham.
    I know there are people on here, who you can disagree with, but can have a rational argument, but many others you can't rationilize with.
    Also dissapointed the mods haven't challenged racist generalisations etc.

The problem is that Pakistanis have never integrated in this country, they want to live in a country that's the same as Pakistan but with benefits, and keep all their practices from their home country many of which disappeared from this country round about thetime we stopped believing in witchcraft.

This has created a situation where the white and pakistani communities live apart and generally dislike and distrust each other, not just in Rotherham but Dewsbury, Bradford, Blackburn, Burnley, Luton everywhere basically.

Multiculturalism has created this situation and therefore multiculturalism has failed, the only cure is integration.

zzzzZzzZzzzzzz

Started to read the post but saw where it was going. Sorry but enough is enough. These scum want sorting, if it ain't the lefties supporting them its the politicians and owd bill turning a blind eye as there afraid of the political correctness crap they created.

People keep ignoring it has gone on long enough, lets come together an show them enough is enough.

Most people in the uk are now sick an tired of been shat on, they get away with everything.

Where are all the moderate Muslims taking to the streets protesting against this one? They only protest when it's one of there own. - view external link

I think any attempt to draw a line under this is naive. It's never time to ignore evil or the perpetrators of evil. Extremism on both sides is a reality but this is no reason to twist the issue and deny the root causes of injustice.

In this instance it is clear that to understand and solve this issue means admitting that fear and ignorance of the cultural beliefs of those not integrated into the western free democracy of fairness and equality for all remains the biggest stumbling block to peace and security for all.

It's not just personal sanctions that are required it's hideous cultural norms and practices that need to be utterly undermined by specific and strictly enforced legislation.

Western Europe can't continue to ignore the violent and medieval minority within its own boundaries and under its legislation. For if it does democracy and the best contribution of scientific materialism along with peace will be destroyed from the inside out.

Good post Habbin!!
    At last somebody showing concern for the victims, and not using this obnoxous affair to just air their racial and political views.
    Yes the perpetrators of this outrage want bringing to to task and given severe punishment, as do those who turned a "blind eye".

Quote Originally Posted by brassgnat
    Thanks Habbin, and I don't think I know who you are.
    The starting point of any argument should be the girls who are the victims.
    I don't see how increasing Racial tension and violence in the town will help their cause, or for the good of any of us in Rotherham.
    I know there are people on here, who you can disagree with, but can have a rational argument, but many others you can't rationilize with.
    Also dissapointed the mods haven't challenged racist generalisations etc.
    When was the last time you had a reasoned debate? You disappear as soon as someone provides you with a counter-argument.

You're dead right though, the starting point of debate should be the victims. That means understanding the systemic failure of the police and social services. Seeing as many of the perpetrators are of Pakistani heritage, it also means addressing and dealing with the inherent mysoginistic views which many of these men harbour.

The problem with yo

Good post Habbin.

This is manor from heaven to all those that want to blur the line between anti immigration, anti muslims and islamic extremism.

These guys are criminals in every sense of the word. They have done it because they have a lust for young girls - not because they are Muslim or Pakistani. There are people from every ethic background that lust after the young and vulnerable.

If you are against this you should be against it all forms. I've said it before on here (and no one bothers with a reply except a lame excuse). I travel extensively in the middle east and far east and see *** tourism and the *** trade at work. Many regions of Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Middle East and set up with young girls for White Europeans, Americans and Australians. It is to the extent that Thailand say the trade it is damaging the cultural make- up of their society. They blame white British *** tourist predominantly.

If anyone says this is about Pakistani / Muslim culture they are pedalli

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast