+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Opinions, labelling and the PC Brigade...

Opinions, labelling and the PC Brigade...

Rotherham finds itself in the center of an abhorrent scandal of abuse to young people my sympathy and heart goes out to all of them.

We hear those we should trust saying they were afraid to say anything for fear of being labelled a 'racist'. I keep saying in many posts that there are always those who have differing opinion always come back with a label cos its not 'PC' to say whatever.
    This has come to bite Rotherham on the ariss and now finally people might just start to say what they think regardless of the PC Brigade telling them what they should and should not say.
    They now reap what they sow and its sadly at the expense of those most vulnerable, i hope they all feel proud of their achievements in conforming with the PC Brigade and fear to have an opinion i'm sure it helps the 1400 or so victims.

p.s.
    let's not label all Asian/Pakistani or any other ethnic group as their are abusers in every walk of life , just mu opinion.

re: Opinions, labelling and the PC Brigade...

Spot on Bobby

It's all a matter of degree isn't it?

Those that carry out the crime, supported by

Those that actively assist in the crime, supported by,

Those that know it's happening but do nothing, supported by

Those that make excuses for them whether actively or sneakily via webpages.

The poison needs tackling at all levels.

The primary task is to stop these obnoxious criminals from continuing their crimes.
    Swiftly followed by bringing all the "blind eyed" officials to task.