+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1984...

Have;nt lost our first 5 games since 84 I believe...aint looking good at the moment...who'd be a Crewe fan

re: 1984...

Immm and they Play Vale next so count it as 6,Heads now have to Roll, this is MURDER on the field. Its now a CRISIS, Crisis Management!!Crisis Board!!

Quote Originally Posted by itwasin
    Immm and they Play Vale next so count it as 6,Heads now have to Roll, this is MURDER on the field. Its now a CRISIS, Crisis Management!!Crisis Board!!
    they?, we,surely?

YESSSSSSSSSSS...a shot on target yipee...

How crap is this side?. Lacking in talent is one thing, lacking in commitment is downright criminal.

Worst start since 1982 according to Sky. Time for the board to WAKE UP. Not being fair to the fans who continue to support. Dario once said the supporters job is to support, that's what we're doing and will carry on doing, but Where has all the money gone?. Please let's have some transparency and answer this question?!

Quote Originally Posted by itwasin
    Without a league game for a fortnight, and if SD is not given the support to sign a decent loan player or two, then perhaps like against Bolton, the prospect of facing the Vale, might just help the lads to raise their game, because that is our only hope at the moment. As I said before the Bolton game, if Crewe did raise their game and luck was with them, then they might just get something from that one. I believe that they nearly did just that.

Our previous worst start was way back in the 1981-82 season, when we lost all of our first 8 matches. That winless streak was corrected on 8th October 1981 with a 3-0 home success over S****horpe. I won't mention the 1956-57 season just yet.

Games in the CUP any cup! are a million miles apart from games in the league.
    I was not impressed with SDs after match comments he lacked conviction and ideas,and came up with that old cliche about players being TIRED TIRED? they only played 5 games, and some touch the ball 3 times in 90min.Good job they don't play a 5set tennis game lasting 5 hours! with No Break.
    Crewe need Tony Pulis to help us solve the defence problems as at the present the team are clueless,they hardly win a ball from corners.

I may not be alone in being totally surprised. We've lost Ellis, Aneke and Pogba and not replaced them.

We've got the worst defence in the football league and it's glaringly obvious. Unless the board cut this pauper crap and spend some money on that defence we will be down before Easter.

As much as I love his attitude & commitment, Duggy is not up to Lge 1 standard, Ray is garbage, and Harry will not solve our problems.

As I've reiterated many times during the summer, we need a decent centre-half or two to give the rest of team confidence to play.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast