+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: enough is enough

enough is enough

We've got some reasonably gifted lads in this squad
    We've got others that are just reasonably good too

I was going to give the lump a bit of leeway and see if he could try and make the players work and use them to the best of their abilities ( well Just use some at some point when it matters)

We've got a manager that has proven what he's capable of and that is mediocrity ( I know, I know... It's been said many times)

If the owners want to take the club further, then they must get rid of allardyce now... Regardless of him and his so called " stability "

With the money that they have wasted on certain players, they could have afforded a very good manager imo

Yes they've spent money but what's the point of it when the bloke that's using it can't get it to work properly!

Still can't wait to see the back of this era tbh

re: enough is enough

well you obviously know phuk all, because according to ammeread its not sams fault !

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)