+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stevie blown up on dee dar...

re: Stevie blown up on dee dar...

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller
    I thought Evans was out of order, he needs to calm down and show some class, the questions were fair.
    Also he watched a different game to me, we were second best most of the game, they were sharper, better organised and deserved the win. Evans team selection and tactics were awful, only good thing I can say he realised what everybody else knew and took frecks and revell off they were both awful in the first half. Of and to help out, when you have a player that has a wonderful left foot don't play him out of position on the right
    Agree with most of the above. Don't think we were second best though, if we'd had our shooting boots on we could quite easily have scored three or four today.
    Evans needs to grow up and answer the questions put to him with a bit of honesty without throwing the dolly out of the pram everytime he doesn't agree with them.
    We need to play with more width and sharper passing, just like Brentford did, and when

We were Awesome Today

I thought Evans was out of order, he needs to calm down and show some class, the questions were fair.
    Also he watched a different game to me, we were second best most of the game, they were sharper, better organised and deserved the win. Evans team selection and tactics were awful, only good thing I can say he realised what everybody else knew and took frecks and revell off they were both awful in the first half. Of and to help out, when you have a player that has a wonderful left foot don't play him out of position on the right
    Frecks picked up an injury just before half time. I think that's why he was actually subbed. However he wasn't having the best of games.

i think frecks has been wonderful for us but at the moment he is having a tough time and needs to be dropped and given time to see if he can step up.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald_Valley
    I'm not surprised he's getting frustrated. He pulls Dicko and Tavs from obscurity and then the Board won't stump up. He goes all out to get Stevie May and the Board won't stump up.

Mr Stewart, you wanted Championship football and he has given it you. You have the home end pretty much full and you talked about the Top 10 of the Championship. It's time to show the colour of your money unless you want to be back in League one.

Donald, im not saying youre wrong, we all know what youre saying about not stumping up, but like it or not, we're a small club compared to almost all the teams in this division...staying up and beating sheffield wendy and, with a bit of luck, a few quid from an FA cup run will be good enough for me...enjoy these times, history says they dont last that long for us...look at the wendys...not much in front of us and theyve all surfaced from the cracks and crevice's telling us how good they are ...

i think frecks has been wonderful for us but at the moment he is having a tough time and needs to be dropped and given time to see if he can step up.
    Sooner seen Newton come on yesterday. Remember when Ronnie Moore was manager 1st time he said before they brought a player in they had him watched at least 6 games. Wordsworth they can't have seen him much, doesn't even look like a footballer to me, another Tidser games to fast for him. Smallwood needs somebody with some drive, speed with him. Agree Pringle on the right doesn't work. Whats Brandy doing here, well out his depth.

Don't think it was Giddings interviewing S E

Just letting you all know that it was Derm Tanner doing the interview not Gidds.

Quote Originally Posted by AdidasSantiago
    Just letting you all know that it was Derm Tanner doing the interview not Gidds.
    It was his reaction after the interview m8

Thought Giddings' reaction was pretty much the same as mine.

Evans went mental at nothing.

I think if a reporter had said to a top pre manager, "Hey! So they just don't want to come to arsenal, Chelsea, Man u, Liverpool, etc then no one would think twice if those respective managers were offended. SE, is trying to protect the image of the club. What's wrong with passion in defending our good.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast