+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stevie blown up on dee dar...

re: Stevie blown up on dee dar...

Quote Originally Posted by gramiller1959
    ...dee dee reporter saying players dont want to sign for us...Stevie told him not to talk bollax in so many words...anorther dee dar ban coming up perhaps?

worrever, it dunt look like we will get that striker we need...
    They were talking about Bamford signing for Boro instead of us and the reporter said something along the lines of he didn't want to come here then and then The Gaffer lost it Fergie style...

I'm sure someone can post the interview for us all to hear again...of course Giddings the soft w****r had to put his two penneth on the end being smart about Evans having a bad day at the office etc...what a prize p.rick he is![/quote]

correct ..[/quote]i don't like giddins either but i think owd stevie was at fault,the reporter was derm tanner(not a radio sheff regular)and has far as i could see he didn't sya owt to warrant the

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie
    ...dee dee reporter saying players dont want to sign for us...Stevie told him not to talk bollax in so many words...anorther dee dar ban coming up perhaps?

They were talking about Bamford signing for Boro instead of us and the reporter said something along the lines of he didn't want to come here then and then The Gaffer lost it Fergie style...

I'm sure someone can post the interview for us all to hear again...of course Giddings the soft w****r had to put his two penneth on the end being smart about Evans having a bad day at the office etc...what a prize p.rick he is![/quote]

correct ..[/quote]i don't like giddins either but i think owd stevie was at fault,the reporter was derm tanner(not a radio sheff regular)and has far a

Quote Originally Posted by gramiller1959

correct ..[/quote]i don't like giddins either but i think owd stevie was at fault,the reporter was

Always enjoy listening to SE being interviewed because he is full of passion and charisma towards the club. The only exception to this is when he's interviewed after a defeat and always seems to blame the ref and his views on the game are far too bias to have any credibility.

I didn't agree that we battered them from start to finish-I thought it was a decent away performance from them and they got lucky that our finishing let us down and I didn't think the ref helped them win.

Not a problem to me that we lost as we are making progress and have come a long way fast. SE is a hero now with what he's done and Would much rather hear him accept defeat graciously while still keeping the enthusiasm as we move forward.

Guess he's feeling the pressure when he needlessly snapped at what seemed a trivial comment but I have every confidence in him and was angered by the post that he's out of his depth. He's done more than enough to prove his worth and long may it continue.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234