+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T The Hokey Cokey

O/T The Hokey Cokey

Remember?

In out, in out...etc

I'm sure that song was made for Alan Irvine.

They need to get off his back anyway.
    We ALL know it is down to Downing and Peace ("JP" when he authorises a good signing).

Good to see their record breaking striker get off to a flyer though.

re: O/T The Hokey Cokey

It's all Dwayne Dibley's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    They've gone ****in mental over there. I got banned because a mod thought I sounded like another poster who is banned. It's quite bizarre and more akin to the League of Gentlemen.

I got accused of not commenting on football (1 of the 3 threads I commented on I started and it was about football!) and told I only post political stuff and should do it on a political forum (on a political thread started by another poster and filled with political comments from everyone else and I joined in).

Christ, what must others reading that in crowd rubbish think?

Pitchforks for sale, get your burning torches and pitchforks here.

Baggies BANTER, my arse. Baggies bollox more like.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne Dibley
    They've gone ****in mental over there. I got banned because a mod thought I sounded like another poster who is banned. It's quite bizarre and more akin to the League of Gentlemen.

I got accused of not commenting on football (1 of the 3 threads I commented on I started and it was about football!) and told I only post political stuff and should do it on a political forum (on a political thread started by another poster and filled with political comments from everyone else and I joined in).

Christ, what must others reading that in crowd rubbish think?

Pitchforks for sale, get your burning torches and pitchforks here.

Baggies BANTER, my arse. Baggies bollox more like.[/quote]

Evening Carolgees

Frustrations run high when you are ***** but you are right, I've never known such a clique as on that board.

I think the worst thing is that they start threads about and try and goad certain people to make a comment, when they do make that comment they then cry for them to be banned.

Their weaknesses are there for all to see and displayed no more clearly than in the herd mentality and the need to support each other.

Des said I must have too much time on my hands but I looked at the top ten posters board and was amazed to find I was nowhere near.

The problem with the internet is that it gives the ****ing clueless, who think they are ****ing experts a ****ing voice and god do they use it.

Football is an incredibly subjective topic but any poster who dares not to hold up the 'Irvine is an idiot' banner are told they must be mad. That's narrow mindedness for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1877wolf
    I think the worst thing is that they start threads about and try and goad certain people to make a comment, when they do make that comment they then cry for them to be banned.
    I'm concerned that decent posters on there are claiming their club doesn't have any 'identity' any more. Returning a match ticket a day before means no faith in the club. Irvine in/Irvine out, you do the hokey cokey and they want the benny coach out.

Their weaknesses are there for all to see and displayed no more clearly than in the herd mentality and the need to support each other.

Des said I must have too much time on my hands but I looked at the top ten posters board and was amazed to find I was nowhere near.

The problem with the internet is that it gives the ****ing clueless, who think they are ****ing experts a ****ing voice and god do they use it.

Football is an incredibly subjective topic but any poster who dares not to hold up the 'Irvine is an idiot' banner are told they must be mad. That's narrow mindedness for you.
    Hey bog

We welcome the fact that Irvine is an idiot on here.

Long may it continue

Two things to report.

1) I have been identified as Carolgees, by the "in clique" .
    2) For having a different opinion and trying to give some backing to Irvine, I'm now classified as
    " Your defence of Irvine is flawed and frankly truculent for the sake of being "different" and causing disharmony among your fellow posters."

I sometimes wonder if ce

Haven't you been told enough times by the clique on there ,"there is NO clique on there" !!!

You stupid boy !

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)