+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Same old knee jerk reaction

Same old knee jerk reaction

Here we go again..toys getting thrown out of the pram ,doom and gloom merchants all over this fu(king board again.
    You can slag off the fat man as much as you like but at the end of the day it was basically the same side that played well against the spuds and Palace..the truth is we did not turn up today, Saints were sharper than us, quick incisive passing and closed us down all over the pitch.we were second best in every department and got what we deserved, and that was fu(k all...

Allardyce picked the team, he did not play in the match...the players let us down

End of...

re: Same old knee jerk reaction

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1272
    Here we go again..toys getting thrown out of the pram ,doom and gloom merchants all over this fu(king board again.
    You can slag off the fat man as much as you like but at the end of the day it was basically the same side that played well against the spuds and Palace..the truth is we did not turn up today, Saints were sharper than us, quick incisive passing and closed us down all over the pitch.we were second best in every department and got what we deserved, and that was fu(k all...

Allardyce picked the team, he did not play in the match...the players let us down

End of...

Yeah, the same team that lost to Spurs and beat the ALMIGHTY Crystal Palace. Oh, a division 3 team beat us as well. Do fck off!

West Ham win and it is all down to the manager.
    West Ham lose and it's all down to the players.

Thing you learns.

Mate many of us pay through the nose to go and watch our team and we have every right to be angry and upset with what we are being dished up under Sam game after game after game.

You say Allardyce picked the team. Yes he did and the teams he has been picking has seen us lose 11 of our last 21 home games and has seen us lose 10 of our last 14 prem league games.

Buck will always stop with him and he can no longer claim to not have a good squad. The owners have provided the funds for him.

PS sorry to have to say this but using the term KNEE JERK is for people who have really weak arguments and not much to back thier arguments up with.

Ere mate,don't start the do fu(k off b0ll0x...it's a forum not a slag fest for fu(k sakes,I was at all the games ...it's my view..we are only 3 games into the season...give it a chance for crying out loud

Ere mate,don't start the do fu(k off b0ll0x...it's a forum not a slag fest for fu(k sakes,I was at all the games ...it's my view..we are only 3 games into the season...give it a chance for crying out loud
    Dont start with the Knee Jerk comments then feller. As for saying give it a chance. Sam has been here now long enough.

He is not doing a great job from the fans point of view and the money we are forking out is not on regarding the amount of entertaning football we have seen. Which is next to none.

Decent football, players always giving 100% and having a go at the cups.

Give us that and we would all be over the moon.

Hardly knee-jerk mate, most have been saying the same thing for more than 12 months and nothing has changed in that time. 4 shots at home is unacceptable and bound to upset people following a home loss to a lower league side.

Allardyce has been supported financially and has to accept culpability.

Do fck off

We played against 10 men for 45 minutes. A positive manager would have taken off Vaz Te or Nolan straight away and brought on another forward.

We were lucky enough to play a Palace team without a manager when we did and one of their players gets crocked in the warm-up, probably f#cking up whatever plans they'd worked on.

We lacked motivation against a team we hate. At home. And they're in Division 2.

So I wouldn't call it knee-jerk, far from it.

Jimmy

Like every one on here I've seen managers come and go over the years and this one is up there with the worst believe me, but he's gone in and changed things around a bit so it ain't gonna be instantanius success is it,as I said we are only 3 games in..we got taught a lesson today,we've all got the hump tonight but we will be back won't we...

Suit yourselves if you don't think its a knee jerk reaction,I don't want Allardyce here but as I said its only 3 games in,Allardyce is still here and he's brought in new players, a new one today paraded on the fu(king pitch before the game, he got a standing ovation didn't he...I didn't here anyone booing this latest signing...be it on loan...

As I said...knee jerk reaction

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)