+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hypothetically speaking

re: Hypothetically speaking

Quote Originally Posted by jameskel
    I believe, Hoddle is the 1st Option of Mr Sullivan.

I would be happy with that
    me too

he's grown up a lot and we never stop learning

great tactician these days and WILL play a very much landbased game

pass and move with width and pace

THE ONLY FU CKING WAY

IRONS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyV66
    Even David Sullivan would not be aft enough to give the job to Pullis if/when Sam goes. Is he?
    The same David Sullivan who gave us Avram Grant. Unfortunately I think he is daft enough. And at the moment Pulis would be compensation free. So I'm hoping he gets employed soon. And not by a club called United who play in Claret & Blue. Unless it's S****horpe.

Quote Originally Posted by WHU
    I believe, Hoddle is the 1st Option of Mr Sullivan.

I would be happy with that
    me too

he's grown up a lot and we never stop learning

great tactician these days and WILL play a very much landbased game

pass and move with width and pace

THE ONLY FU CKING WAY

IRONS !!![/quote]

One of my favourite players as a kid (sorry NLS). His win % as a manager is the same as Allardyce (less if you take his England reign out of the equation) but it would be easier on the eye.

Plus, if he turns out shyte we call all call him a Yid C.unt. Of course, then we'd have all the Yid C.unts on the site starting threads like Agent Hoddle or some other childish cack

And he fits the Daves UK only criteria.

Hoddle? I take back what I said about anyone being a better option than FS.
    Prayer meetings before every game and players transfer listed for refusing to have a heart to heart with Mystic Meg...
    Oh and watch out if you're in the disabled section.

I know it will not happen and we are stuck with BFS until May but on a positive note for me
    hoddle gone from 20-1 to 12-1 on Paddy Power and bilic at 10-1 and poyet at 5-1
    On the negative side Pulis and moyes 4-1&2-1

Hoddle all day long!

Hoddle - my first pick. Tactically astute (see England v Italy), plays it the right way, highly regarded coach. Players would actually improve under him. No doubt in my mind he'd take the job tomorrow if offered. QPR is a springboard back into management (and eventually England management) where he feels he has unfinished business.
    Benitez - decent but I don't see it. Bilic - definitely the best of the ex-player brigade. Probably my second pick. Pulis - great manager for obvious reasons but why is anyone who criticises Allardyce on here suggesting him? More of the same for sure. Di Canio - loved the player, hate the manager, 90% chance he'd be a disaster. Dyche - unproven at this level, why would we take a risk on him? Moyes - like a deluxe Pulis but without the track record of keeping poor teams up. Whether we keep Allardyce or get someone else in, the of the game has to be to keep us in the Prem till the move. Disaster otherwise.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)